[Official] PS3 Game Sharing

That's what I'm thinking... I wasn't flaming. It seems to me if you have to remove your personal information to share it was probably intended to share between your PS3s in your house. I'll revise my prediction: they will update it so you can only share with PS3s on the same LAN. :)

hahhaa, still i doubt they will, they would have done so by now, there is a reason why they choose to lock some games and not other. That interview i told you about, the Sony guy actually said that they wanted people to share PSN games.

So Audio, you were talking about calling Sony deactivating some accounts. Does this mean we would have to re-download it from you?

If I do, re-downloading won't be necessary.

All you would need to do is log in as me on your PS3 again, go into account settings and activate the PS3.

What I want to happen tonight though is everyone I've shared with de-activating their accounts one by one, then we'll re-enable one by one.

Somethings not right as 5 PS3s are in use without mine working (technically I'm trying to enable as the 6th right now and getting an error). I've only shared details with 4 people... Well technically 5, CY:G being the 5th, but he said it didn't work anyway and it wouldn't have as 5 PS3s were enabled at the time of me giving him details.

However now Dirk is claiming while he could get on before, he can't now...

Either someone's PS3 is enabled that shouldn't be, someone has enabled a second PS3, or the system has somehow glitched up incorrectly reporting activations.

I asked CY:G to login as me and re-check the active status, even although it was never enabled in the first place, and he says it says "disabled".

Edited by Audioboxer

I got a few games i don't mind sharing.

Ratchett quest for booty

Burnout Paradise

Siren

Pain - including a few characters and the amusment park add on.

I won't be able to share till this evening though (UK). I don't really want anything in return unless LBP demo is shareable :p

Il be interested in Burnout Paradise and Siren, got nothing to give in return. Drop me a P.M if you want to go ahead.

Guys, whats the story with burnout paradise? i am going to purchase it as soon as my new hard drive arives and i want to share it for wipeout HD and COD4 map packs.

But i hear some places it is shareable and other places it isnt, can someone who has shared it please confirm that it works?

If I do, re-downloading won't be necessary.

All you would need to do is log in as me on your PS3 again, go into account settings and activate the PS3.

What I want to happen tonight though is everyone I've shared with de-activating their accounts one by one, then we'll re-enable one by one.

Somethings not right as 5 PS3s are in use without mine working (technically I'm trying to enable as the 6th right now and getting an error). I've only shared details with 4 people... Well technically 5, CY:G being the 5th, but he said it didn't work anyway and it wouldn't have as 5 PS3s were enabled at the time of me giving him details.

However now Dirk is claiming while he could get on before, he can't now...

Either someone's PS3 is enabled that shouldn't be, someone has enabled a second PS3, or the system has somehow glitched up incorrectly reporting activations.

I asked CY:G to login as me and re-check the active status, even although it was never enabled in the first place, and he says it says "disabled".

I deactivated mine a couple of hours ago. Whenever I posted that message.

I only own one PS3 so it's not me using the Wipeout game twice or w/e. Just let me know AB when we are starting the whole deactivate / activate stuff.

Sethos and I are planning to play some CoH on Steam but I will be online on MSN etc

I only own one PS3 so it's not me using the Wipeout game twice or w/e. Just let me know AB when we are starting the whole deactivate / activate stuff.

Sethos and I are planning to play some CoH on Steam but I will be online on MSN etc

I've just de-activated myself.

I'll PM everyone the password, then we'll do it in order

Sethos - You - MightyJordan - Dirk

I'll await Sethos quoting this post once he's done, then you quote his when you're done, and so forth.

edit: To de-activate, account management, activate system, ps3, game content, deactivate system

Once everyone is de-activated, we'll all re-active in order.

I'll await Sethos quoting this post once he's done, then you quote his when you're done, and so forth.

I have already deactivated this morning just let me know when it is my turn.

Okay, I deactivated.

I have already deactivated this morning just let me know when it is my turn.

Just a quick question for you.

Did you always access my account through a temp account, or did you ever access it through your main PS3 account? (as in just deleting your login info and putting in mine).

Temp. I called the new user Share.

When it comes to your turn de-activating, even although you already have, try clearing your main account login, and logging in as me through it.

Then see if it still says de-activated

Waiting on MightyJordan now.

Dirk, just try what we spoke about there just now, don't think MJ is online at the moment (Y)

Deactivated. ;) Sorry for the delay. I was having my tea. :D

Alright I went back there to check it again. I am still deactivated on your account. The system won't even let you sign in with another account under the main thing.

So that means we all should be deactivated.

So that means we all should be deactivated.

Yup we should be...

I'm now active, your turn Sethos.