Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

abc ABC's Castle

752 posts in this topic

capture.png

Anyone looking forward to this?, I saw it advertised during Lost and well its Nathan Fillion and he's awesome biggrin.gif

Cast Promotional Images

9uez6czc07idgqs5485z.jpg&thumb_height=350

140f344a.jpgb00c3268.jpgdfb22ce5.jpg4416a655.jpg6c408e10.jpg1e6c7842.jpgb7f2f08c.jpg

Soon :woot: Nathan Fillion is awesome, I've been looking forward to seeing him in something again, after Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. This is looks good :)

I just added it to my list :)

Should be really good (i hope)

just set it up for dvr i hope its good

I just realised looking on imdb that the woman was hana gittelman from Heroes!

I saw an ad for it, and I thought hmm.. might be interesting. I'll wait for your reviews here first.. :p

Liked it a lot... no idea if ABC will keep the show going, but I'll watch it as long as it's aired

Haven't watched it yet :( Can't wait til I get a chance to watch it!

I just realised looking on imdb that the woman was hana gittelman from Heroes!

a.k.a. Wireless ;) also appeared on a movie called Stiletto

I loved it :D

Nathan Fillions wit was perfect and the female detective...hello! :p

Can't wait for next week now!

I want to watch this show... But.. it's on ABC.. so how much do you want to bet it will get axed after a couple of episodes?

Have not seen this yet, but I swear, from the promos, it looks like a TV show that has come back from the 90s. (It looks like a 90s style TV show)

My ABC HD aired it in 4:3 SD...strike 1

Nathan Fillion was funny as usually...awesome

Female detective annoyed the hell out of me...strike 2

I downloaded the first episode in HD, going to rewatch it sometime this week. Episode 2 will either make or break this series for me...but i'm already not that interested. As much as i enjoy watching Fillion, this show just doesn't seem to be working. I can always watch Firefly or Serenity (or Waitress) ;)

Good show, though nothing really special it's still good. Can't wait to watch more episodes to decide this :)

I want to watch this show... But.. it's on ABC.. so how much do you want to bet it will get axed after a couple of episodes?

It did well around 11m viewers but that happens with all pilots and then they drop, I hope it has staying factor tho.

Stana Katic is all the staying power they need. She's so pretty.

I was finally able to watch this last night. I thought it was freaking hilarious. I'll certainly be tuning in next week!

I was finally able to watch this last night. I thought it was freaking hilarious. I'll certainly be tuning in next week!

Yeah Nathan Fillion was just awesome, did anyone notice Dan Castellaneta from the simpsons :p

I was amazed by 2 things this week 1) The ratings stayed the same from last week which is awesome and 2) this episode was indeed awesome! the more I see Stana the more I think she could be my wife.

150a1162.png

I was amazed by 2 things this week 1) The ratings stayed the same from last week which is awesome and 2) this episode was indeed awesome! the more I see Stana the more I think she could be my wife.

You don't have a chance, however I speak Serbian, so I do however have a chance.

You don't have a chance, however I speak Serbian, so I do however have a chance.

Darn ?.?

You sir may of won today but there will be a day where I will be able to speak Serbian!

:laugh:

It was another good episode with some humorous dialogue. Everyone of the cast members mesh so well on this show so far.

Just caught the two episodes so far, I'm impressed, but I'm wondering where it will go or if it will just follow the formula already set out. If it's the latter it won't last long.