ABC's Castle

I watched it early today, great ep. And the firefly dig at the start was golden. I just love the humor Castles character has.

Dont know if anyone noticed the tiny easter egg in this picture, Nathan tweeted about it, it's the Catalyst, at the right of Mal, below the boat ;)

post-6029-1256831566.jpg

Holy crap why have I not heard of this show?!?! I just heard of this on Digg, Watched the clip, literally exploded in joy seeing Nathan in his Captain Mal outfit (which by the way, in my head, that outfit is THE IMAGE of Nathan) and now I have to watch this show. If they can do something like this for the show, then thats enough to win me over.

Holy crap why have I not heard of this show?!?! I just heard of this on Digg, Watched the clip, literally exploded in joy seeing Nathan in his Captain Mal outfit (which by the way, in my head, that outfit is THE IMAGE of Nathan) and now I have to watch this show. If they can do something like this for the show, then thats enough to win me over.

you need to see this show if you are a fan of Nathan because every episode is so awesome and the little firefly elements he throws in some episodes as well are really cool.

Castle - Alyssa Milano joins the Cast

Further proof that Castle is growing into something of a hit: The guest stars are getting more recognizable!

Ex-Charmed sorceress Alyssa Milano has signed on to play a former love interest of Nathan Fillion?s title character, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Here?s the sitch: Castle reconnects with Kyra (Milano) on her wedding day and sparks fly. Beckett (Stana Katic) picks up on the obvious connection between the two of them, setting up a fun little love triangle.

Milano?s episode, titled ?A Rose for Everafter,? shoots next week and will air in early 2010.

Castle recently received a full-season pickup from ABC.

Thoughts on a Fillion-Milano pairing? Head to the comments!

Source : Ausiello

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

castle-fallon_510.jpg

Let?s hope Beckett isn?t investigating The Ausiello Files today. My guess is she probably wouldn?t be thrilled with this exclusive first look of special guest star Alyssa Milano macking on her guy, Castle, in the Jan. 11 episode of the ABC dramedy.

But Mr. Rap, I am involved in so many shows!

aye same here :rofl: I had to ditch a few this season for summer watching (like SGU for example) and just watch the ones important to me which this is :p