Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

abc ABC's Castle

752 posts in this topic

This series is still awesome but I feel anything past a season could get boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This series is still awesome but I feel anything past a season could get boring.

They could pull a Law & Order Special Victims Unit and just give Stana Katic (Mariska Hargitay) more and more cleavage.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:laugh:

You knows it :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another very funny episode, that end bit tho....hello! Stana Katic :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked last nights (Y)

Learnt about Stana's past!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good ep. Castles ex-wife even annoys me :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Good ep. Castles ex-wife even annoys me :p

Yeah sad this show is beginning to tank in the ratings :(

I feel attracted to his daughter for some reason but then saw her age and the decided Stana is hotter :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What age is she :shifty: ? Serious question, I couldn't find her age with a quick search :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What age is she :shifty: ? Serious question, I couldn't find her age with a quick search :/

She was 14 when the filmed the first episode and now 15 with the current run of episodes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perfect :p Much less creepy if you know my age :laugh: She looks older though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must be the only person that doesn't like Nathan Fillion. He smacks of desperation in everything he does. 'PLEASE DONT CANCEL ME THIS TIME :('

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfect :p Much less creepy if you know my age :laugh: She looks older though.

Yeah some of the comments on IMDB are like "she's 21"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I must be the only person that doesn't like Nathan Fillion. He smacks of desperation in everything he does. 'PLEASE DONT CANCEL ME THIS TIME :('

I can't complain with him. I could sit and watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and Firefly all day :p May I add if NPH wasn't in Dr. Horrible I wouldn't be watching it :p

Yeah some of the comments on IMDB are like "she's 21"

:o Ehmm she didn't look that older. I was thinking 16-18 :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

acf8da05.jpg

Seems like everyone is posing for Tyler Shields atm :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving this show more and more and the ratings improved this week as well!

akac122zdubrqawadc23.jpg

9oqe3fgdw6zsjamrjx93.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen the first two episodes, and I like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have a picture of them dancing from the last episode? Preferably one big enough for a computer background?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This weeks episode was pretty cool :p

I am hearing as well from sources that its got a 90% chance of a second series of course there's still that 10%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many awesome actors in this episode Carla from Scrubs and Weevil from Veronica Mars!

Loved it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CASTLE - "A Death in the Family" - Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a missing plastic surgeon who is found dead in the front seat of his car after a week of being parked curbside. As they delve into the twisted world of surgery obsessed patients and secret operations, Castle experiences a fatherly rite of passage as Alexis attends her first prom. And while looking into Beckett's past, he unearths information that could end his relationship with her forever, on the season finale of "Castle," MONDAY, MAY 11 (10:02-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/KAREN NEAL) SUSAN SULLIVAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely love ABC's Castle but I am very concerned about whether enough people are watching it. Tell me something positive about the ratings and/or network pick-up, please! ? Mistyloub>

TIM: We went looking for clues in Nathan Fillion's tweets, and now suspect he may leave the show to play Flight Control on his iPhone full-time. But really: Our Fall TV Scorecard gave Castle a "good" chance of pickup, despite declining ratings and some weakness in the 18-49 demographic. (It has the good fortune to be slipping from ratings that started out high.) In other positive news, Fillion's Flight Control top score is up to 92.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Castle is a fantastic show. I hope it comes back for another season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

capture.png

9.9m! much better then last weeks! plus its the finale next week and Castle gets shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm well into Castle now thanks to you Rappy! All these good shows that could face the chop :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm well into Castle now thanks to you Rappy! All these good shows that could face the chop :(

:D

Yeah I hate the fact it could face the chop but I live the in the hope ABC will do the right thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.