A 5 year old Pizza, is it still okay?

I've had a few beers with a mate and now I'm hungry, found a 5 year old frozen pizza at the bottom of my freezer ... ( Expiry date was some time in 2004 ) Is it still good, considering it has been frozen ever since or could it still go bad? I'm really hungry :(

Edited by Fred Derf
added Digg link to OP

I've had a few beers with a mate and now I'm hungry, found a 5 year old frozen pizza at the bottom of my freezer ... ( Expiry date was some time in 2004 ) Is it still good, considering it has been frozen ever since or could it still go bad? I'm really hungry :(

I would cook it and try a little bit..

heck, it only takes 12 minutes :)

Meat stays good frozen for a tops of 3 years done right....(I only say that because I have eaten 3 year old frozen meat and had the same question you have on whether to cook it or not.) You think that pizza was preserved well enough? I have no clue how long dough and veggies stay frozen, especially when packed with preservatives.... You know what I say though, If you cook it fully, the worst that will happen is a day of missed worked :p

First report from putting it in the oven: It's starting to thaw and it's turning into this ... rubbery, liquid mass.

Gross, yet highly entertaining!