A 5 year old Pizza, is it still okay?

We could have the biggest tech news scoop of the year and the traffic for that would still pale in comparison to the interest in a 5 year old pizza. This thread is consistently averaging more than 100 viewers every time I check in on it.

Second report: Half-way done, the frost is creating a massive lake of water on top of the pizza, crust is still rubbery but overall the pizza is starting to turn solid again - Smell? Great! Taste? Nothing out of the ordinary.

It's a service I provide, you know?

We could have the biggest tech news scoop of the year and the traffic for that would still pale in comparison to the interest in a 5 year old pizza. This thread is consistently averaging more than 100 viewers every time I check in on it.

It's simple: People want to know whether or not Sethos survives this experiment.

Which I think he will at the cost of spending the rest of the night crapping his guts out.

LOL...

You ate it with all that green mold-ish stuff!?

Reminds me of my history teacher's mother. She's in her late 80s and eats meat that she's had frozen for over 20 years.

:x

Maybe you should have taken the frost off the pizza before putting it in the oven :)

Impossible, the entire pizza was just one big frozen block of ice.

Oh and fair is fair, here's the expiry date on the box; ( European date system )

Pizza1.png

Okay, not 5 years but very, very close - Hope you can forgive me.

Impossible, the entire pizza was just one big frozen block of ice.

Oh and fair is fair, here's the expiry date on the box; ( European date system )

Okay, not 5 years but very, very close - Hope you can forgive me.

Maybe it's the beers because it seems to be past November 15th.

Yeah, just saw the digg link when I went to submit it :p

If we get this to the front page of Digg, I'll give away $10 to a random member of this thread.

Oh yeah, you're right ... >.>

AND BEHOLD THE MAGNIFICENCE! I shall call you Steve you will stop my hunger :wub:

Pizza2.png

Will report back asap with taste results and bowel moments.

EDIT: God it tastes like a great pizza wrapped in wet socks