[pic] Starbucks with iMac

Guy on the bottom is known to do this regularly. He also plays WoW while he's there. :rofl:

WTF? They literally just walk in with an imac under their arm?

I would never do that, i'd be too worried about it getting damaged if I had one. :laugh:

There is no way this guy really brought in his entire Dell system is there? I mean come on...

This is getting ridiculous

Now that would be a first for me to see here in my local hot spot let alone a Starbucks. I would be willing to wager though that they don't leave their computers there for a very long time unattended.

On the practical side, if my iMac was the only computer I had and I was really itching to use the net, I would probably do that as well. Either that, I would sit it in my front seat of my car and go park somewhere near a hot spot and hook it up to my power inverter. But, I would really really have to be desperate.

I don't get why people feel they have to waste like $3 for a drink and work on all their 'novels' and crap in starbucks.

Do it at home!

There's a certain mentality that would go with such people.

"I will do it because I can".

I sometimes use the words "entitlement issues" too...

I prefer to call those people "asshats".

I don't get why people feel they have to waste like $3 for a drink and work on all their 'novels' and crap in starbucks.

Do it at home!

Because starbucks is tastier and saves you having to buy a coffee machine yet tastes better than instant coffee?

That is just way too cool for me.

I use to take my laptop to coffee shops all the time just to be somewhere different while I surfed the web.

This family guy clip ruined it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12JTDp6xm18

BTW: i can't figure out what the easy way to embed youtube vides are. How do I figure out where the .swf source file is without digging though the source code on YouTube?

Do it at home!

I think it's more the atmosphere and getting out the house for a while.

I saw a guy with his crappy 13" white macbook uhming and aahing, cleaning his throat, and looking like he was concentrating on work for like an hour a while back, and he was just sat there looking at a screensaver.

Why would anyone do that? The plastic one isn't even the stylish model. :p