gundam

1924 replies to this topic

#1921 Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• 2,198 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 19 March 2014 - 00:42

I so can't wait for ep. 7! and the next episode of Gundam Build Fighters? Did anyone just love how they handled the cameos? :D

Also:

tumblr_mzds7nqu5r1qflx8do1_500.jpg

#1922 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

• 6,232 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 21:36

^Nice!

Gundam's 35th Year Marked With Reconguista in G, The Origin
Bandai Namco Holdings, Sotsu, and Sunrise confirmed the three main projects that will celebrate the 35th anniversary of Gundam during a Thursday event. Episode 7 of Mobile Suit Gundam UC will play in theaters on May 17. Aimer will perform theme song "StarRingChild."

Gundam: G no Reconguista (Gundam: Reconguista in G), the franchise creator Yoshiyuki Tomino's major Gundam project since the 2005-2006 Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam film trilogy, will debut this fall. It is set in "Reguild Century," the era set after the Universal Century, and it will follow the adventures of a pilot trainee named Beruri Zenamu in Capital Guard, an organization protecting a space elevator. The character designer is Kenichi Yoshida, and the mecha designer are Akira Yasuda, Ippei Gyōbu, and Kimitoshi Yamane. Yuugo Kanno is scoring the music.

Kidō Senshi Gundam: The Origin I: Aoi Hitomi no Casval (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Blue-Eyed Casval) will tell the story of Casval Rem Deikun and Artesia Som Deikun (Char and Sayla, before Char became known as the Red Comet) before the One-Year War in UC.0068. The four-episode adaptation of Yoshikazu Yasuhiko's manga will debut in theaters in next spring.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork

At first I was looking forward to "Gundam: THE ORIGIN" but now that I see that the art work looks a lot like Gundam SEED, I'm looking forward to it a whole lot less. "Gundam: Reconguista in G" however, looks awesome! I have a huge sweet spot for Kenichi Yoshida's character art.

#1923 Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• 2,198 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:42

FINALLY THE ORIGIN

#1924 OP Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 14,885 posts
  • Phone: HTC One

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:34

Yes! Finally.

#1925 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

• 6,232 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 21:38

Yeah, I reacted a bit too fast yesterday. I'm still looking forward to it but I expected more from the art.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!