The Fourth Kind (2009)

Taken from imdb...

In 1972, a scale of measurement was established for alien encounters. When a UFO is sighted, it is called an encounter of the first kind. When evidence is collected, it is known as an encounter of the second kind. When contact is made with extraterrestrials, it is the third kind. The next level, abduction, is the fourth kind. Modern-day, Alaska, where-mysteriously since the 1960s-a disproportionate number of the population has been reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered.

Read more..

This movie actually had me scared at scenes, but I won't give away any of the details. I've never heard of this movie before, aside from hearing Mila was doing another movie.

I was actually very shocked and shameful to admit, scared.

However, after watching the 'deleted scenes', all you can hear is "action, action!" on one of the scenes that is suppose to be 'real'. I'm calling fake on this movie

I'm gonna give it a 7/10 tho, definitely a freaky movie to watch at night

I've wanted to checked this out ever since I saw the trailer. Though with all the negative reviews, I still want to see it. Can't get enough of alien movies.

It was pretty obvious while watching it that

even the "real" scenes were professionally produced for the movie

, and a little internet research afterwards confirmed this, but I still really enjoyed the movie and it really had me freaked out at parts. The

"I am God"

part gave me goosebumps.

• 1 year later...

Thank god I watched this movie during the day, I think I would have **** my pants had i watched it at night.

What would be really funny is to watch this with someone and then go out side while they are sleeping and put an fake owl outside their window!!!!

reserecting a thread nearly 2 years old :/

It's in the "Movie rating" section.... and this is the thread for the movie I wanted to talk about?

whether this thread is 1 min old or 10 years old, it's the thread about the movie "The Fourth Kind"

I'm guessing "The Fifth Kind" would be a movie about people bitching about people resurrecting old threads. :rofl: