Stratiform for Firefox

@SoapyHamHocks

Thank You for option to skin/unskin third party extensions buttons, I've miss this option, now I can say that is best extension for Firefox ever :D

• 2 weeks later...

I finally found what's causing my app button to return (and stay) to its default look. It happens when I choose "Never remember history" on FX's options under privacy. Can someone tell me if this happens on their machines as well?

change log:

• Untitled renamed to Vestige
  • Added text-field style for Vestige
  • New localizations
  • 'Always place tabs in titlebar' option should now work with XP
  • Third party buttons that change their attribute to 'disabled=false' instead of removing the attribute now get styled correctly
  • Support info now correctly identifies the current add-on version
  • Star button option and id box styles have been fixed for Firefox 4 - 7
  • Fixed alignment of elements inside the app menu button menulist in the Stratiform Options tab

Download

• Like 2

This is the first time I have seen this add-on, and I love it! Just the few minor color and size adjustments have me sold on this!

• 2 weeks later...

New nightly messes up the buttons.

Also any plans for a soft theme still?

• 2 weeks later...

The reason we're not fixing is because the UI is changing a lot lately and they are not sure what they want. New patches landed for the old button look, now Dao wants to change it even more. Once these changes make it to a stable build we will add support.

Soft7 style will be in the next release.

The reason we're not fixing is because the UI is changing a lot lately and they are not sure what they want. New patches landed for the old button look, now Dao wants to change it even more. Once these changes make it to a stable build we will add support.

Soft7 style will be in the next release.

(Y)

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys it is taking a lot longer than excepted. Ben is pretty busy so it's just me working on it. I've optimized it quite a bit and I've changed quite a few things as well. I'm preparing a dev build to share with you guys, but beware it will contain bugs. Currently I'm developing it for Aurora (Firefox 8).

You guys can try our dev build here.

We will continue to update it pretty often with fixes and bugs. Some notable changes include:

• Firefox 8 compatibility (partial UX and Nightly, but not supported)
  • Removal of the Opera/Chrome styles
  • Ctrl + Shift + S will open the Stratiform options page
  • Prefs will sync if you have Firefox sync enabled, however the background-image option will not
  • Optimizations and other general fixes

Feedback is appreciated. I know we will get a lot of comments about the removal of the Chrome and Opera styles, you can read more about it here.

• Like 2

You guys can try our dev build here.

We will continue to update it pretty often with fixes and bugs. Some notable changes include:

• Firefox 8 compatibility (partial UX and Nightly, but not supported)
  • Removal of the Opera/Chrome styles
  • Ctrl + Shift + S will open the Stratiform options page
  • Prefs will sync if you have Firefox sync enabled, however the background-image option will not
  • Optimizations and other general fixes

Feedback is appreciated. I know we will get a lot of comments about the removal of the Chrome and Opera styles, you can read more about it here.

Awesome!

Looking forward to Soft7 making it in still *wink* ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any updates on the best addon for firefox? ;)

Well we have started redoing the UI to make it easier to find styles and clean up our interface. Progress is going pretty slowly because both Ben and I have been a bit busy. I would like to update our dev build, but currently the UI is very broken. When it's usable again I'll be sure to update you guys.

adblock plus? :shifty:

Can't argue with that :yes: