Stratiform for Firefox

The new version will be ready before Firefox 9 hits final. It will mostly work with Firefox 10/11 except the conditional forward button with a few styles. All the Soft7 styles are in :)

2.0 RC2

All the Soft7 styles are in a working. At this stage we just need bug reports and translations if anyone is willing to submit one. You can find info about that here. Too many changes to really list, we have recently rewritten the tabs so they should be more accurate. We plan to submit this for review on AMO no later than the 13th to give it a full week for review.

Download

When using both Stratiform and Status4evar at the same time locationbar gets messed up. It's taller than the searchbox. You got any stylish code to fix this?

namnlst1n.png

When using both Stratiform and Status4evar at the same time locationbar gets messed up. It's taller than the searchbox. You got any stylish code to fix this?

Hey, are You on stable Status4evar? I have also some problems with stable, so I've update to dev version, NP at all, Did You also check if problem exists with other buttons style?

UX and Nightly builds are not supported. I have no such problem on Firefox 9.

Hey, are You on stable Status4evar? I have also some problems with stable, so I've update to dev version, NP at all, Did You also check if problem exists with other buttons style?

Using latest UX 64bit tinderbox build and Status4evar 2011.11.25.01a.

When i disable Status4evar everything is fine.

Edit: Fixed the problem. Reverted to version 2011.11.13.22.

• 1 month later...

2.1b1

Changelog:

• Firefox 10+ compatibility
  • Tab compatibility mode added
  • Added option to disable conditional forward button
  • All popup windows now work correctly with curved tab styles
  • Curved selected tabs now use a cleaner rendering method
  • Curve radius option now works with the conditional forward button
  • Option added to toggle Stratiform's background effects
  • Option added to toggle Stratiform's menu item in the app menu
  • All Strata40 styles have been revamped
  • Strata40 tabs on top inner highlight fixed
  • Strata40 addon bar de-unified for compatibility with inspector toolbar and other toolbars

Firefox 10+ only. We added a tab compatibilty mode that will hopefully allow users of tab mix plus, fabtabs, treestyletab, chromatabs, and other similar add-ons to use Straiform minus the tab customization options. This is a feature we recently added so feedback would be great. If you find a tab related add-on that causes some issues feel free to tell us so we can add it to our compatibilty list.

Download

Firefox 10+ only. We added a tab compatibilty mode that will hopefully allow users of tab mix plus, fabtabs, treestyletab, chromatabs, and other similar add-ons to use Straiform minus the tab customization options. This is a feature we recently added so feedback would be great. If you find a tab related add-on that causes some issues feel free to tell us so we can add it to our compatibilty list.

WTF!! Now I can't use this wonderful addon any more without tab customisation. I'm using tab-mix plus btw. Isn't there any way you can add an option to Stratiform to let the user turn on/off tab customisation?

I have never had any problem with tab-mix plus and Startiform. This is just stupid :(

WTF!! Now I can't use this wonderful addon any more without tab customisation. I'm using tab-mix plus btw. Isn't there any way you can add an option to Stratiform to let the user turn on/off tab customisation?

I have never had any problem with tab-mix plus and Startiform. This is just stupid :(

We may add a hidden preference to toggle it. TMP does a lot of things to tabs and we didn't want them to conflict.

We may add a hidden preference to toggle it. TMP does a lot of things to tabs and we didn't want them to conflict.

Please do ASAP.

Change log from 2.1b:

• Added hidden preference to disable tab compatibilty extensions.stratiform.disable-strict-compatibility
  • Fixed cases where some locales would vertically align items and cut off text

Compatible with Firefox 10+

Download

Change log from 2.1b:

• Added hidden preference to disable tab compatibilty extensions.stratiform.disable-strict-compatibility

Thanks! :D

Hi

I don't know if this is a bug, but please take a look at screen, rounded tabs (s40, s50 and soft 7 tab style), active tab color don't cover tab, You can see gab, I've check this with all other addons disabled and still there...

Bug_png_300x300_q85.jpg

Do you think Stratiform could be made to work well with Tab Utilities colorize stack option? (extensions.tabutils.colorStack)

Probably not. All these add-ons expect the tabs to be coded in a certain way, the ones we have in Stratiform are very different. I can add it to the incompatible list so it triggers our tab comatiblity mode though.

Hi

I don't know if this is a bug, but please take a look at screen, rounded tabs (s40, s50 and soft 7 tab style), active tab color don't cover tab, You can see gab, I've check this with all other addons disabled and still there...

It's hard to tell from your image, but it appears that you may be using a custom Firefox theme. Stratiform only works properly with the default theme.

It's hard to tell from your image, but it appears that you may be using a custom Firefox theme. Stratiform only works properly with the default theme.

It is default theme, with small modifications with stylish, but I've no single style for tabs, for tabs color I use only stratiform....

BTW> I don't have this problem when I use Stratiform 2.0.1....

I have the same issue with S40 and Soft7 tabs, although it's less noticeable with Soft7. S50 is fine though. I am on the Nightly channel though so that might be why. Thankfully I use S50 tabs so I'm not affected.

I can confirm this now. I didn't think that it might have been the border-image change that landed not too long ago. We have fixed it, currently hunting for a few more bugs before we release an update.

ive finally tracked down an annoying bug that's been bothering me for a while, and stratiform is the culprit.

2oiNj.jpg

opening a new firefox window adds that white bar at the bottom of the screen. (it has nothing to do with the addon bar) I disabled all addons and reactivated them one by one, and stratiform is the prob. havnt been able to fix it yet, im gonna download an older version for now and try that out.

anyone else have this prob?

ive finally tracked down an annoying bug that's been bothering me for a while, and stratiform is the culprit.

opening a new firefox window adds that white bar at the bottom of the screen. (it has nothing to do with the addon bar) I disabled all addons and reactivated them one by one, and stratiform is the prob. havnt been able to fix it yet, im gonna download an older version for now and try that out.

anyone else have this prob?

This has been reported before, but neither of us can reproduce it. There isn't any code in Stratiform that would cause such a problem. I've gotten this bug before when in fullscreen mode with the default theme, but I have no idea what causes it.

This has been reported before, but neither of us can reproduce it. There isn't any code in Stratiform that would cause such a problem. I've gotten this bug before when in fullscreen mode with the default theme, but I have no idea what causes it.

I can confirm this problem, happen to me every time I start my browser, but only on one specific site, in my case iGoogle, not big deal, restoring window fix this, but I'm sure it is related to Stratiform ;)