Justin Lin to Return for Fast and Furious 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the whole series ties up somehow

So I wonder how 7 is gonna be.. after Tokyo Drift then? lol.

So I wonder how 7 is gonna be.. after Tokyo Drift then? lol.

I don't know isn't the chronological order with Drift as the last one? It confuses me haha

Yeah Story-wise.. Tokyo Drift is the last one. So If 6 ties up everything.. 7 will probably take place after Tokyo Drift.

You mean Sean? I can see that happening.

Yeah that's the guy (wouldn't mind the girl either)

Well depending on what happens in Fast 6, there is a chance he might join the group, after all Sean knew Han and looks like he gained respect when he raced Dom. (whoever won that race at the end of Tokyo Drift.. it didn't matter, all it was for was respect-> just like when Brian raced Dom and the others in the First Fast and Furious).

You mean Sean? I can see that happening.

Yeah that's the guy (wouldn't mind the girl either)

Well depending on what happens in Fast 6, there is a chance he might join the group, after all Sean knew Han and looks like he gained respect when he raced Dom. (whoever won that race at the end of Tokyo Drift.. it didn't matter, all it was for was respect-> just like when Brian raced Dom and the others in the First Fast and Furious).

I'm sure in the Fast and Furious timeline, tokyo drift comes last? Sean wouldn't be in it then because none of them events have actually happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious_(series)#Chronological_order