[Feedback required] We're doing more gaming news

I went to E3 a few of times before the conference died and was reborn. If it's anything like the 'old days': double-bag your swag-bags otherwise you'll have the bottom drop out mid-way through the day and you'll look like an idiot trying to clean up the mess.

I tend to get my E3 news from a variety of sites, but I'm not going to complain if another original source is going to be made available!

Also, general gaming news on here is good in my eyes. It's nice to have a bit of variation from the standard tech news.

I enjoy the gaming news on here. Since this is the first page I normally visit when opening my browser, makes it a little easier to find out some news.

Gaming news is always welcome but i'd like to see more exclusive content.

Anyone can go to other websites to get most of the news that has been posted. It might just be as i'm a big gamer, so i have a tonne of book marks for the usual game news.

I'd like to see more content like reviews, previews and features around games. I suppose we'll get that with the E3 visit. Also some more obscure game news that doesn't get covered everywhere.

Loving the gaming articles as they're are. Maybe add more reviews as well though. Maybe some ea sports games such as fifa 12 (probably will get news at E3?) which at release goes to the top spot in the UK without fail every year :)

I'm liking the sales news aswell, would of missed the MOH without your post! :D

To be honest, there isn't really much wrong with the news at all, I don't see why some people moan about it. Maybe they be trollin'?

I like it a lot. it's just enough right now. I don't want to spend a lot of time reading the news on a dedicated gaming news website, but i don't mind it along side other news.

One thing I may suggest is maybe provide more links that lead to reviews of the games or just the wiki page of the game. I after learn about new games that are being compared to the game in the news and would liek to know more about them. it would be convenient if the name of the game was a link and i could just click on it knowing that someone knowledgeable picked that article or website for me to visit.

I like getting my news, but I think it's getting a little out of hand seeing ALL those posts in one spot. I think it'd work better if it had it's own subforum.