First BestBuy, then SonyStyle pulled the plug on the 20GB version PlayStation 3 console. Now, Sony has made it official by scrapping the 20GB PS3 in North America, after claiming consumer and retail demand simply wasn't there in comparison to the 60GB model. Along with a large HDD, the latter also offers built-in Wi-Fi capabilities. Dave Karraker of Sony America states: "Initial retail demand in North America was upwards of ninety percent in favor of the 60GB SKU, so we manufactured and shipped-in accordingly. Due to the overwhelming demand for the 60GB model from both retailers and consumers, we have ceased offering the 20GB model here in North America. Based on retailer and consumer feedback, we have decided to focus our current efforts on the more popular 60GB model."
- Surface 3 or iPad Air 2 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Pentagon accidentally sent live anthrax samples to labs via FedEx in Real World News
- Create Outlook account, how to confirm email in Software Discussion & Support
- Armed robber targets medical patient, who pulls own gun on him in Real World News
- Putin just made Russian casualties in Ukraine officially secret in Real World Issues
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Partition Master Pro Full Version 24 Hours Giveaway in Software Discussion & Support
- Apple Releases New 15-Inch MacBook Pro With Force Touch and $1,999 27-Inch iMac With Retina Dis in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.