First BestBuy, then SonyStyle pulled the plug on the 20GB version PlayStation 3 console. Now, Sony has made it official by scrapping the 20GB PS3 in North America, after claiming consumer and retail demand simply wasn't there in comparison to the 60GB model. Along with a large HDD, the latter also offers built-in Wi-Fi capabilities. Dave Karraker of Sony America states: "Initial retail demand in North America was upwards of ninety percent in favor of the 60GB SKU, so we manufactured and shipped-in accordingly. Due to the overwhelming demand for the 60GB model from both retailers and consumers, we have ceased offering the 20GB model here in North America. Based on retailer and consumer feedback, we have decided to focus our current efforts on the more popular 60GB model."
- dsQuery | dsGet - Results in Server Support
- Upgrading to win 10 from 8.1 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Love-Hate: 5 things we HATE about Lumia Windows Phones in Front Page News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 RTM sign-off date: July 9, 2015 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Odd xb1 video playing problem in Microsoft Console
- Love-Hate: 5 things we LOVE about Lumia Windows Phones in Front Page News
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.