First BestBuy, then SonyStyle pulled the plug on the 20GB version PlayStation 3 console. Now, Sony has made it official by scrapping the 20GB PS3 in North America, after claiming consumer and retail demand simply wasn't there in comparison to the 60GB model. Along with a large HDD, the latter also offers built-in Wi-Fi capabilities. Dave Karraker of Sony America states: "Initial retail demand in North America was upwards of ninety percent in favor of the 60GB SKU, so we manufactured and shipped-in accordingly. Due to the overwhelming demand for the 60GB model from both retailers and consumers, we have ceased offering the 20GB model here in North America. Based on retailer and consumer feedback, we have decided to focus our current efforts on the more popular 60GB model."
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- notepad++ in Software Discussion & Support
- Running a central antivirus on WS2012R2 for domain clients in Software Discussion & Support
- Better compliance with DNT in Site & Forum Issues
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2015 in Sony Console
- Crypt of the Necrodancer in Computer Gaming
- unallocated? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- New ID@Xbox Games Storm GDC in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.