An unidentified woman in China was caught on CCTV battling a mobile phone that exploded in her hand while swapping out the battery. The manufacturer of the phone is unknown.
Smartron S805 Android TV box: Unboxing and first impressions
Office 2016 launching this year, touch apps coming soon
Introducing Windows 10 for phones
NewerTech Wireless Aluminum Keypad Review
NewerTech Wireless Aluminum Keypad
Hands on with HoloLens
Download: Windows 10 build 9926
A Samsung Galaxy S2 has left a young girl severly injured and terrified of smartphones. The device exploded in her pocket leaving a severe burn on her leg. Samsung has agreed to cover expenses.
Days after reports of people getting electrocuted by their iPhones, a man's apartment was burned down due to a Samsung Galaxy S4 that suddenly caught fire and managed to ignite the sofa.
According to a report by The Times, Apple attempted to silence a father and his daughter after the child's iPod exploded and the family sought a refund from the company. Ken Stanborough said "It made...
Dell is investigating reports that one of its laptops exploded during a conference in Osaka recently. A series of photographs of the portable pyromaniac's delight appeared online within hours of the incident, a Reuters...
Cream just wont let me sleep. "A South African teenager has suffered second-degree burns on her hands and thighs after the laptop she was working on exploded. The girl, Nikita Sooklal,...
Don't laugh - it has happened! I found this on my travels while reading w e b f r o t. It could happen to you! There have recently been a few reports...