All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. jbarcus81

Wifi 6E - Adapter Not Showing It?

Sorry I must have used an old screenshot of my router info... All my networks are ... I try to keep it simple so maybe that's the issue? Anyway... BUBBLES2.4 - BUBBLES5.0 - BUBBLES6.0 --
  3. Today
  4. The absurdity is nothing short of breathtaking. The sanest theory I can come up with is that they aim to outsource AI training by humans to as many people as they possibly can by implementing it however and where ever they can for the dumbest, most pointless ###### possible. That's not a great reason but it'd be better than them thinking that anybody actually wants such a feature.
  5. adrynalyne

Wifi 6E - Adapter Not Showing It?

What are the names of all your WiFi networks?
  6. So... I'm still fairly new to the Wifi 6 standard and my router, an MSI GRAXE66, has Wifi 6E. The devices in my home that support Wifi 6/6E are connected just fine and just flying. My issue is the adapter I have in my PC doesn't show Wifi 6 available? Here is all the info I can think of to provide to see if anyone can help ... Attached images are here. Any ideas? I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22631 if that matters.
  7. Barney T.

Which Linux distribution do you prefer?

Yes, I tried Ubuntu LTS 24.04 and it was miserable. I had so many errors and malfunctions that I erased it quickly. I'm not a Linux noob and this experience was just a disaster. Re-installed my previous version and it runs like a charm.
  8. Its still heavily in the Alpha phase of things, if you want a stable game this isnt it. Also its important to let new comers know, expect to lose Everything every few patches as they do database wipes frequently. There are some items / ships that get tagged perminantly to your account that you wont lose, but anything you buy ingame with ingame AUEC will be lost. But if you want to try things before they are done, and you like a Huge open sandbox with no story quests but just blanket activities, its fun. I have enjoyed myself in it for years.
  9. SarK0Y

TAM..

https://crates.io/crates/sark0y_tam_rst/1.9.91 cp/mv ops can be paused
  10. Price Drop: Save 41% lifetime subscription to AcePDF Editor & Converter until 11:59PM PT by Steven Parker Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 41% on a lifetime subscription to AcePDF Editor & Converter. AcePDF is your ultimate PDF editing tool. You can easily change text and images without leaving the PDF! This PDF editing software also offers a built-in converter that lets you convert PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint for easier editing later. You can also convert any PDF to TXT, image, and HTML while retaining the original layout and quality. Thanks to its Word processor-like interface, adding, deleting, and editing PDF text and images are easy with a few clicks. It's the all-in-one editor for all your PDF needs! Edit & Annotate Cut, copy, paste, and delete text & pictures as you need Edit PDF text and images can be done with a few clicks Change the font style, font size, color, stroke, superscript, & more Add highlights, underlines, sticky notes, strikethroughs, text comments, callouts, arrows, rectangles, circles, & much more Convert from/to PDF Quickly Convert PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, & Powerpoint for easier editing later Convert any PDF to TXT, image & HTML while retaining the original layout and quality Turn Word, PPT, Excel & images into PDF Add multiple files at the same time Convert scanned or image-based PDFs into editable formats Organize & Manage PDF Pages Freely Take full control of PDF pages Add PDF files or blank pages into a document Delete unwanted pages Split any PDF file into several different files Insert multiple PDF pages & combine them into one file instantly Crop any PDF document to get the needed area Rotate your PDF file for a better view Add headers and footers to the PDF file for a better viewing effect MORE FEATURES Create PDF. Create a PDF document from scratch or all file formats like Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, & images Compress PDF. Optimize & reduce the PDF file size using the compress function for convenient storing and sharing OCR. Convert scanned or image-based PDF documents in 20+ languages into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Image, etc. Protect PDF. Encrypt your PDF with an Open Password & permission password to limit access to PDF or specific features Fill Out PDF Form. Quickly fill or create a customized PDF form using the built-in form controls to organize your workflow and info better Sign PDF. Sign PDF digitally with personalized signature along with date & time, the signing reason, location, etc. Good to know Length of access: lifetime Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase Access Options: desktop only Max number of device(s): 1 Only available to new users Version: 1.0.0.0 Updates included Here's the deal: A lifetime subscription of AcePDF Editor & Converter normally costs $59.99, but this deal can be yours for just $34.97, that's a saving of $25. For full terms, specifications, and license info please click the link below. Price Drop ends at 11:59PM PT on 5/12 Get AcePDF Editor & Converter for just $34.97, or learn more See all discounted Neowin Deals on offer. This is a time-limited deal. Although priced in U.S. dollars, this deal is available for digital purchase worldwide. We post these because we earn commission on each sale so as not to rely solely on advertising, which many of our readers block. It all helps toward paying staff reporters, servers and hosting costs. Other ways to support Neowin The above deal not doing it for you, but still want to help? Check out the links below. Check out our partner software in the Neowin Store Buy a T-shirt at Neowin's Threadsquad Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for an ad-free experience Disclosure: An account at Neowin Deals is required to participate in any deals powered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site.
  11. x86 instruction sets where never disclosured, but open for everyone. Actually the entire architecture x86 and its branches have always been open. What the States fear now, is the reign of chinese technologies that it has no clue about it. This is why it desperately seeks a bailout from everything chinese.
  12. Nope on xbox series x. But my first go around was on the xbox one. Came back when I heard about the update.
  13. I’m pretty sure if I clarify that I was using it interchangeably with the word stuff, then there was no confusion past your own reading comprehension. I didn’t address your original question so how does it become a yes?🙄
  14. If it was clearly not the case I wouldn't have been confused. But I'm glad we were able to clarify the situation.
  15. Which is fine; you should have led with that instead of trying implying I said yes to your original question because that was clearly not the case.
  16. devHead

Which Linux distribution do you prefer?

You can one of two things - wait until 24.04.1 comes out in August, or switch to the best distro out there - Fedora 40.
  17. I am not playing this game. I already explained that I am using it interchangeably with the word stuff, but will continue to use crap because it’s triggering people. It has nothing to do with non-bio, man-made is crap, so to say “yes” is my answer is disingenuous. Honestly, I'm not playing a game. "Crap" confused me because of its connotation, but you're right that you can replace it with "stuff" if that's how you want to use the word. But for me, some "stuff" is necessary, therefore not "crap." There's a lot of "crap" up there, but I don't think these items are in that category.
  18. adrynalyne

Outdate Mac OS 10.7.5 question

I doubt it, it would require deconstructing macOS update packages from Apple annd extracting relevant parts, and even if it did, I wouldn’t trust it. As for antivirus, I have no idea.
  19. macoman

So there is not mod out there that can update some components in this OS? Do you know if there is an antivirus software that is still active today that support 10.7?
  20. I am not playing this game. I already explained that I am using it interchangeably with the word stuff, but will continue to use crap because it’s triggering people. It has nothing to do with non-bio, man-made is crap, so to say “yes” is my answer is disingenuous.
  21. adrynalyne

You can’t, the browser was tied to OS updates back then. All updates were.
  22. macoman

I don't want to upgrade to the latest OS... I want to keep it with 10.7 but wants to upgrade core components like the browser.
  23. So "yes" is your answer? That's cool, I've got no problem with it. I was only asking for specifics on the definition of "crap."
  24. adrynalyne

OpenCore Legacy Patcher.
  25. Does anyone know if there is some kind of mod or community where they keep patching this outdated version of Mac OS? I have an old laptop that I want to keep it as vanilla as possible from the original OS that was shipped with but at the same time would like to see if there is some kind of mod that keep some components updated. I also have Final Cut Pro 6.5 in it and don't want to upgrade it.
  26. Will we see a release date or is it something for the next generation?
  1. Load more activity