Happy Scary Halloween Two!

Yes, I replaced Valentine's Day with Halloween 2. And I don't give an eff. :)

Happy Scary Halloween 2, everyone! 

1 hour ago, MtnDewCodeRedFreak said:

Going to watch 50 shades darker eh?? :p 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MtnDewCodeRedFreak said:

I'd rather have a second Halloween than Valentine's Day! Replace the worst holiday with a copy of the best! :laugh:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Serious weird butthurt going on right now in this thread.

Nah, just dislike any holiday really :p  Butt seriously, what's the difference for adults (unmarrie, no children and horny? :rofl: ) for halloween, christmas and valentines :devil: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Nah, just dislike any holiday really :p  Butt seriously, what's the difference for adults (unmarrie, no children and horny? :rofl: ) for halloween, christmas and valentines :devil: 

Where does the assumption that it's for the singletons come from?

Do you complain that you're not a mother on mothers day? ;)

14 minutes ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

Hmm you are right, while I complain about mass consumption, I for one, welcome low prices when they happen for whatever reason  /doublestandards

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Hmm you are right, while I complain about mass consumption, I for one, welcome low prices when they happen for whatever reason  /doublestandards

Who doesn't.  Who really isn't a hypocrite?

• Like 1

On 2/14/2017 at 5:30 PM, Nefarious Trigger said:

No, but I have a mother that I can celebrate with on Mother's Day. Two godfathers I can celebrate on Father's Day (plus I myself am a godfather). On Halloween I can give out candy or go out with the kids in the family. On Independence Day I go to fireworks. There's a way I can enjoy pretty much every significant holiday, even if it's just sleeping in. But on V-Day the emphasis is on being in a relationship, a status I've rarely had.

And I'm far from the only person, of either gender, who feels this way.

So yeah, V-Day is not only annoying, it leaves me depressed by focusing a blazing spotlight on my lack of relationship. If I had to choose a holiday to excise from the calendar, I'd remove Valentine's Day, with no regret whatsoever.

my brother has being with his wife for 10 years and they never celebrated valentines day.    it is not just single people who think the holiday is way too commercial.

1 hour ago, DConnell said:

So yeah, V-Day is not only annoying, it leaves me depressed by focusing a blazing spotlight on my lack of relationship. If I had to choose a holiday to excise from the calendar, I'd remove Valentine's Day, with no regret whatsoever.

Except you don't just ignore it, you indulge in self-pity it seems.

Here's a hint: If you're not part of the day - then it's just not for you.  Not everything is about you and that's fine.  Get over it.

54 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

my brother has being with his wife for 10 years and they never celebrated valentines day.    it is not just single people who think the holiday is way too commercial.

I've been with my wife for over 15 years, and she hates flowers, so all she ever cared to have were chocolates! (obviously!)