Internal Routing between two networks

I've got a setup thats got me stumped currently. I'm trying to connect from a VM to an IP on a disjoint network that doesn't connect directly to the VM, but to the server it runs on. Because of the original setup and some stuff that runs on the 'main' network, I cannot get access to the router on this network. I do have access to the router on the 'Exchange' network. They are trying to get in via VPN to a secondary server on the A network, but the VPN has to run on the B network as the company that provided them the A router will not give access or open ports.

Box (A) is Server 2012 R2 with a Hyper-V VM (B) running S12R2 again and Exchange on it. One network card connected to each network.

(A) Main server is IP 10.1.1.4. Router/gateway for this network is 10.1.1.1.

(B) Exchange server is 10.1.10.200, but the Virtual Switch has an IP of 10.1.10.5 on the main server. Router/gateway for this network is 10.1.10.1.

The server they are trying to connect to is at 10.1.1.10 on network A.

I have RRAS running on both the server and VM. 

A's RRAS has the following for a static route:

Destination: 10.1.10.0

Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Gateway 10.1.1.1

There are multiple network adapters here (with the virtual switches), but I have tried them all with no change.

B's RRAS has the following static route:

Destination: 10.1.1.0

Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Gateway: 10.1.10.200 

I can successfully do the following from B:

Connect to the router login screen via HTTPS for network A at 10.1.1.1

Ping any device on network A.

I cannot connect via HTTP (or any other means, it runs telnet) to the other server  at 10.1.1.10 or to a printer with web interface at 10.1.1.20

I can also ping VPN clients (that are on network B) from network A as well as connect to network B's router from network A. 

The network A router is a Netgear ProSafe. I'm not sure if it is going the blocking, but if so I would figure it would also block the pings.

I have tried turning off both firewalls with no change.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by episode