Xbox One X Preorders already outpacing Pros entire year of sales.

And this is with being sold out, hey need to ready non project Scorpio models fast.

https://m.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-x-outpaces-playstation-4-pro-amazons-us-2017-best-sellers-list-just-few-days

"

First noticed by Niko Partners Analyst Daniel Ahmad, the Xbox One X is already on-pace to beat the PS4 Pro on Amazon for 2017, despite the PS4 Pro being on sale for the entirety of the year, vs. the few days since the Xbox One X pre-orders got announced."

Ahh, in the US.  This doesn't surprise me, as the US has long been a stronger market for MS consoles than the rest of the world.

So I'd have to see other regions results before saying much there.  It's cool either way.

4 hours ago, dwLostCat said:

Ahh, in the US.  This doesn't surprise me, as the US has long been a stronger market for MS consoles than the rest of the world.

So I'd have to see other regions results before saying much there.  It's cool either way.

UK sales are above Pro as well, Have no way to prove Australia but would say with confidence it has also a lot of people I know finally jumping in for the first time.

All true xbox territories but. Other countries are also sold out but how well that means against Playstation Pro sales who knows yet.

IIRC the X1 was trending ahead of the PS4 in November 2013 too, but it obviously meant little in the end.

We will see if it does better this time - arguably a much harder sell with zero launch exclusives to help it.

If you're going to spend that price on this type of device you're not thinking about what you're going to play just at launch but about going forward.  I know people want to beat the exclusive drum over and over, and sure I agree it's a factor, but the vast majority of games sold are 3rd party multiplatform titles, and once you know all of those will run better on the X, then the gamers who want the best performance for their $60 will buy the X regardless.   In most cases they also have a PS4 already anyways, on the flip side, lots of PS4 "console exclusives" are also hitting PC on Steam, so I find myself with less and less of a need for a PS4 as time goes on.

On 8/23/2017 at 7:56 PM, Vandalsquad said:

And this is with being sold out, hey need to ready non project Scorpio models fast.

https://m.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-x-outpaces-playstation-4-pro-amazons-us-2017-best-sellers-list-just-few-days

"

First noticed by Niko Partners Analyst Daniel Ahmad, the Xbox One X is already on-pace to beat the PS4 Pro on Amazon for 2017, despite the PS4 Pro being on sale for the entirety of the year, vs. the few days since the Xbox One X pre-orders got announced."

Wow, that is pretty awesome. MS already said in February this year that this is their best selling console to date, so the X1X will indeed help that.

16 hours ago, Jaybonaut said:

Yep, I'm ready to buy, but since I can't, I just have to wait around for more pre-order options to exist.

Really hope get some news shortly have even more friends keen and waiting on this now.

On 24/08/2017 at 1:56 AM, Vandalsquad said:

This. I wasn't interested in the Scorpio model, that green text would look odd in my home entertainment set-up.