Gaming Keyboard with Detachable Cable and USB Passthrough

I've been looking at gaming keyboards for a while now and I can't seem to find one with both of these features: Detachable Cable and USB Passthrough. I doing research on the Razer Black Widow keyboards and the funny thing is that some models have the Detachable Cable but no USB Passthrough and some models have the USB Passthrough but no Detachable Cable! Anybody know a good gaming keyboard with both?

Not so sure such a thing exist. You're basically talking about a wireless keyboard with USB on the keyboard?  

Not saying they don't exist...but it would probably be an expensive/niche product (with a somewhat hefty battery to supply voltage to the USB).

Curious if anyone finds anything. :)

I'm with Jim. I don't think you'll be able to get that. How would the passthrough connect to compter when unplugged?

I own the Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 myself. Very nice mechanical keyboard. :)

Well, it doesn't have to be a wireless keyboard. I myself plan to use it wired. A lot of people want the cable to be detachable for easy transport or to switch for a longer/shorter cable. For example, the Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma has a detachable cable, but I don't see them mention that it can be used as a "wireless" keyboard. And unfortunately, it doesn't have a USB passthrough.

4 minutes ago, Kloud77 said:

Are you sure? I just checked and it doesn't seem to have the detachable cable.

Aw crap. I was mistaken about the cord, sorry. Got rid of the keyboard awhile back and for some reason I thought the cable was detachable.

As a work around, you could buy a USB extension cable and zip tie it to the keyboard wire all the way back to the PC.

9 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

I know Ducky keyboards have detachable cords, but no passthrough, that I know of.

Yes, a lot of keyboards do have detachable cords, but unfortunately no passthrough. It's always one or the other for some reason. As you can see above, slamfire92 mentioned the Corsair K65 LUX, but this one has a passthrough and no detachable cord.