telemerty data deletion on 1709 win10

how do you delete telemetry data, just got a rugged w10 tab and it keeps running out of disk space got the 1709/16299.248 bild. also how you turn off updates so it will leave me alone. 

Usually telemetry data does not eat huge amount of disk space.

if its updates taking your space, you should run disk cleanup with system files clean up option.

disk-cleanup.png

Sounds like you might need a program that tells you where all that space has gone. If you only just got the device it seems a bit odd that the space has been completely taken up, what is the size of the HDD?

32GB

how do you also turn off updates all the sites I looked at don't have the same options those were from earlier builds

I don't even have a lot of the same update options as that site says and I'm not on insider either ugh

Have you tried what Nick H has suggested? Use something like Windows Directory Statistics and it should give you a picture of the HDD/SSD and where the space is being consumed. 

Did the tablet already come with Windows 10 installed or did you upgrade? If you upgraded, it could be the old Windows installations. Do you have any windows.old folders under C:/?

Have you turned off hibernation? If you don't use it that'll save you a few GB

Just run powercfg -h off in start menu

2 hours ago, Nick H. said:

Sounds like you might need a program that tells you where all that space has gone. If you only just got the device it seems a bit odd that the space has been completely taken up, what is the size of the HDD?

Treesize is a great program for this, we use the pro version at work

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

6 hours ago, remixedcat said:

how do you delete telemetry data, just got a rugged w10 tab and it keeps running out of disk space got the 1709/16299.248 bild. also how you turn off updates so it will leave me alone. 

Disable the windows update service in services.msc  If the service doesn't run, it can't go out and try to get updates.