Windows 10 1803 programs won't open

Hello, I got 2 computers running on Windows 10 Pro and it has been OK for now but I have an issue.

Some programs close immediately after running them and I don't know why this happens. I have Adobe After Effects 2015, Tried to Install Atube Catcher and Freemake Converter. All these programs close and cant be run. Does anyone know why this happens?

I don't have an antivirus installed as I am using the built-in defender. I turned off temporarily all the security features and still, it won't run.  Would appreciate any answers.

Thanks

Edit: Freemake seems to work now and I was able to install Atube after a restart. It is just After Effects 2015 that does not run

I was trying to find that and had some difficulty but I will type that in directly and then follow the steps. 

This is what Event Viewer Tells Me

Faulting application name: AfterFX.exe, version: 13.7.0.124, time stamp: 0x56a1ffb8
Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll, version: 12.0.21005.1, time stamp: 0x524f83ff
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0000000000074a30
Faulting process id: 0x514
Faulting application start time: 0x01d436662e387fa5
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\After Effects CC 2015\App\Ae\AfterFX.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\After Effects CC 2015\App\Ae\MSVCR120.dll
Report Id: b3655e1e-fa1a-423e-a7db-d07887b75862
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

It seems MSVCR120.dll is the problem correct?  Can that be changed?

Thanks but unfortunately it did not work. I will keep trying thing but at least this is the only program not working. Everything else is

That did not work either, unfortunately .

Will probably just reinstall again