Create a Windows ISO

Hello,

I have had good results making bootable USB flash drives with Akeo Consulting's Rufus.  That's for making a bootable USB drive out of an existing ISO image, though.  Not creating the .ISO in the first place.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Like 2

23 hours ago, goretsky said:

Hello,

I have had good results making bootable USB flash drives with Akeo Consulting's Rufus.  That's for making a bootable USB drive out of an existing ISO image, though.  Not creating the .ISO in the first place.

Regards, 

Aryeh Goretsky

No better advice ? obviously i have given up on Rufus.

22 hours ago, HoochieMamma said:

Thanks for your advice , i haven't tried it yet .

If it's Windows 10, just use Microsoft's own Media Creation Tool. You can download/burn it directly to DVD or USB, or download and save it as an ISO and burn it at a later date using Rufus.

• Like 2

Hello,

Given my reading of your first post and the thread you linked to, that was my best advice at the time.

I did not see any mention from you of any issues with Akeo Consulting's Rufus, so it was not obvious to me that you had tried it.

If you want to customize the image, you can always roll-your-own using Microsoft's Windows 10 ADK.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

22 hours ago, Palerser said:

No better advice ? obviously i have given up on Rufus.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:14 PM, Daedroth said:

If it's Windows 10, just use Microsoft's own Media Creation Tool. You can download/burn it directly to DVD or USB, or download and save it as an ISO and burn it at a later date using Rufus. 

I got Rufus , but it didn't work for me .

On 10/19/2018 at 4:53 PM, goretsky said:

Hello,

Given my reading of your first post and the thread you linked to, that was my best advice at the time.

I did not see any mention from you of any issues with Akeo Consulting's Rufus, so it was not obvious to me that you had tried it.

If you want to customize the image, you can always roll-your-own using Microsoft's Windows 10 ADK. 

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I'll take your advice , thanks.

8 hours ago, Amuers said:

Trything the Rufus ,even if i didn't make it , but my friends highly recommend it, and Free ISO Maker is also good.

Have you even used these software ? or they don't work for you ?

On 10/25/2018 at 6:14 PM, Ixion said:

https://www.ntlite.com/ Is amongst the best tools for doing what you require, as otherwise mentioned the Windows ADK will also do the job but is rather more involved and complicated to get set-up! 

On 10/26/2018 at 3:12 PM, Amuers said:

Try it , Only it works for me .

https://www.iseepassword.com/iso-creator.html

Anything will help me and expect my victory ,thanks .