Armageddon Cookies -an Original Warwagon Cookie Recipe

76897498_10157655162052768_2733681073983586304_n.thumb.jpg.f70e05d3df9d0e0a67867b522e60482a.jpg

The other day I was going ot make cookies but was short some of the ingredients so I just skipped them. So I coined the term "Armageddon Cookie" . An Armageddon Cookie is when you want to bake cookies but it's the Armageddon so you are short a few ingredients and you have to get creative.

The ingredients I did not have and left out where

Backing Soda

Brown Sugar

Vanilla

In the case of baking soda I figured it had something to do with helping the cookie rise, so I was looking around my house for some and found a package of corn bread mix. I thought, corn bread rises, lets use that!! In an attempt to make it healthier I reduced the sugar and used wheat flower.

The end result is on the best cookies I have personally ever tasted. 

Armageddon Cookies

It makes around 48 cookies. (The photo is for thanksgiving, I made two batches). It’s probably one of the more healthy cookies.

1 cup sugar
6 eggs
1 tsp salt
2 soft sticks of unsalted butter.
2.5 cups of Wheat Flour
2 boxes of Cornbread muffin mix. The .80 cent ones.

Add all the ingredients into a bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed. Roll sticky dough into little balls with flowered Hands or use a cookie scoop. Preheat oven to 375F and bake for 12 min.

Now go make some!!!!! Then let me know what you think. If you only want to make a few just  use have of each ingredient listed.

4 hours ago, Buttus said:

i love corn bread, so cookies would be perfect, i'm going to try it next time i go to the supermarket

Just so they taste as AMAZING as last time, I changed the recipe to specify Corn bread muffin mix.

• 2 weeks later...