Good Twitter Thing that I Can Schedule Tweets?

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure where to post this.

I use Hootsuite but haven't used it in years and now I've come back, it's awful.

Is there some sort of free website that I can use to schedule (lots of) tweets?

Hootsuite allows up to 30. 

I have some Web space if there's a bit of code/web software somewhere that can do this? 

43 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

I don't really use Twitter so perhaps I'm ignorant, but why would you want to schedule a tweet to go out?

Some companies use that for advertising...

2 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Some companies use that for advertising...

But why would you want to schedule it? Why not just tweet it at the point that you want the information to be available? I'm not intentionally trying to be stupid, I'm genuinely confused about the requirement...

6 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

But why would you want to schedule it? Why not just tweet it at the point that you want the information to be available? I'm not intentionally trying to be stupid, I'm genuinely confused about the requirement...

The tweet might need to be approved by management for example before it goes out.

It could also be perceived 7pm in the evening is the best time to post the tweet to reach your audience. I know i'd sooner schedule that when at work and not have to worry about doing that on an evening when i'm at home.

10 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Understood. If they have a sale or event going on the next day, they can schedule it to go out at ##:## and not have to be on 24/7 to post stuff.

That clarify it?

Edit: or that post above ^

Cheers guys. I guess that explains it, although it still doesn't really make sense to me. But that could also be because it's getting to the end of a particularly busy work day and my brain feels a bit fried! :laugh:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

The tweetdeck is an authentic source to schedule tweets, but keep in mind that you must change the hashtags if you want to do so. There is a chance that your account may be shadow banned. I once did so and recovered my account after a week.