Anyone try to play Chinese games?

I got an ad that was all in Chinese appear on Brave browser, very random. Clicked it, took me to a site called jump 300. Got curious, registered a Chinese account, was able to download the client and log into it to download what looks to be an Apex/Fortnite type game, but with anime girls. I can't get the thing to work...  I'm in the lobby, tried following the one time tutorial when you first log in (click the table, click the yellow mech thing, click the girl's face)... and nothing happens. I click her, but she doesn't go into the slot. I've played some Japanese games no problem, once I get to knowing what to press. But this... THIS is just, huh? What do I do?  lol  Here's some images of what I'm seeing. I really do wanna try it... 

https://imgur.com/a/PhSy8pZ

I figured it out.. the lobby is empty. No one is playing it right now. There is a bulletin that says the game was closed temporarily due to covid. Well darn... There's another game i wanted to try called GunxDimension, but it seems to have disappeared as well.