Chinese or no brand smartwach you recommend?

Like the title says what chinese or no brand smartwach do you recommend?
I prefer a squared one with functions like 24/7 Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen, Sleep Tracking & Stages, Reminders to Move and optionally a Thermometer. I would like it to track if possible the jump rope exercise.

I have seen a bunch of options but don't know what to purchase.

FitBit is probably your best fit for fitness, but for the other stuff, I'm not 100% sure.

But like Spy_Beef said, look at that link.

I currently have a Realme smartwatch

Highlights:

1.4” colour touchscreen| Personalized watch faces| Smart notifications

Real-time heart rate monitor| Sleep monitor| Blood-oxygen level monitor

Intelligent activity tracker| 14 sport modes| IP68 Water resistant

Battery working time 7-9 days| Power saving mode| 160mAh

Step counter| Calories| Drinking reminder| Goal reminders

Best user experience when paired with Android| realme Link App

9 hours ago, Circaflex said:

Fitbit is neither Chinese, nor off brand. OP is looking for cheaper alternatives like the Huawei or maybe even a mi device.

Really? Like I said, I wasn't sure. Just a suggestion, not an answer.

why Chinese / no name brand? do you have a budget you're working with?

as others have said FitBit would probably meet your needs perfectly and isn't too pricy IMO.

As an owner of a FitBit Versa 3 myself I can attest it is a great simple smart watch for its price range. I get all the tracking that you listed as well as notifications from my phone and music control and a few other nice features.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Brandon H said:

why Chinese / no name brand? do you have a budget you're working with?

as others have said FitBit would probably meet your needs perfectly and isn't too pricy IMO.

As an owner of a FitBit Versa 3 myself I can attest it is a great simple smart watch for its price range. I get all the tracking that you listed as well as notifications from my phone and music control and a few other nice features.

Yes and why pay more when you can have it cheaper? I know Fitbit but i find it extremely expensive.

I just need a watch more into health than sports. Even so i truly enjoyed the suggestions made, specially the Huawei, i simply find the screen too big for my wrist.

I already had a Amazfit Bip and sold it last month, good battery but very basic watch.

48 minutes ago, camuflage said:

Yes and why pay more when you can have it cheaper? I know Fitbit but i find it extremely expensive.

It depends on what you get. There are cheap and expensive models.

Edited by Mindovermaster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, camuflage said:

I just need a watch more into health than sports. Even so i truly enjoyed the suggestions made, specially the Huawei, i simply find the screen too big for my wrist.

I already had a Amazfit Bip and sold it last month, good battery but very basic watch.

the problem with a lot of the Chinese and no name watches is they're not very accurate with their tracking. that's what you sacrifice with going cheaper.

IMO $200 for an accurate and usable smart watch is worth it for the Versa line but that's to each their own. Do you have a price range you're wanting to stick in? That'll help with what we suggest.

The Amazfit Bip was fairly basic and never interested me either but they just recently released a couple new models and they actually look promising. Worth a look to see if they've improved to your liking since the Bip as well.

thread cleaned

please guys, this is not the place to argue semantics. expanding the range of thinking is part of a discussion when a reason isn't stated at first. OP may not have considered something. based on my question OP has stated their reason why and now we can help more for what he wants.

Once we have a price range to work with I think we can make some good suggestions for OP :) 

• Facepalm 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/12/2020 at 01:30, Brandon H said:

the problem with a lot of the Chinese and no name watches is they're not very accurate with their tracking. that's what you sacrifice with going cheaper.

IMO $200 for an accurate and usable smart watch is worth it for the Versa line but that's to each their own. Do you have a price range you're wanting to stick in? That'll help with what we suggest.

The Amazfit Bip was fairly basic and never interested me either but they just recently released a couple new models and they actually look promising. Worth a look to see if they've improved to your liking since the Bip as well.

IMO I have found both my Realme SmartWatch and Honor Band 5 to be accurate enough when using exercise routines  - (excluding GPS as they dont have them) also for the Pulse/BP/Sp02 none of these devices are "medically certified" and calibrated, and as such are not medical devices so should only ever be used as a guide anyway?

3 hours ago, Daniel F. said:

IMO I have found both my Realme SmartWatch and Honor Band 5 to be accurate enough when using exercise routines  - (excluding GPS as they dont have them) also for the Pulse/BP/Sp02 none of these devices are "medically certified" and calibrated, and as such are not medical devices so should only ever be used as a guide anyway?

haven't heard of Realme but Huawei/Honor have definitely been the exception to the rule in the Smartphone market so I could see them being good with their Smartwatches as well (Y) 

On 05/12/2020 at 14:24, Brandon H said:

haven't heard of Realme but Huawei/Honor have definitely been the exception to the rule in the Smartphone market so I could see them being good with their Smartwatches as well (Y) 

Which brand is Realme?

Realme =  Oppo

Realme is an offshoot of the Chinese brand Oppo,  it is led by former Oppo Global VP Sky Li and was launched in May 2018

• Like 2

On 04/12/2020 at 17:42, camuflage said:

Price range lower than US$ 60.

sorry missed this reply when Daniel quoted me. hmm under $60 definitely limits things and may not get you the most accurate tracker but there are options.

unfortunately that rules out the new Amazfit GTS 2 watch I was thinking about above; it looks quite promising but it's about $100 over your requested budget.

Looking at Amazon by filtering for anything under $70 I find a couple with lots of good reviews that seem to meet your requirements:

https://www.amazon.com/Willful-Compatible-Swimming-Waterproof-Smartwatch/dp/B07YWRXVP6/

https://www.amazon.com/YAMAY-Pressure-Waterproof-Smartwatch-Compatible/dp/B0855JDXGD/

rest of results if you want to look through the other listings: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=smart+watch&rh=p_36%3A-7000&qid=1607437582&rnid=386442011&ref=sr_nr_p_36_5