lowest icq numbers?

I used to have one that I think it was 5 numbers long and started with a 1, so that would make it in the 10k range. I used it till about the end of '99 when someone stole my account from me somehow. One day all my info was wiped out and my password didn't work.

Originally posted by fishie

i used to have 007, and 123

no, you didnt

icq numbers didnt start that low, see this is how the number system works

well to begin with, when icq first started, there were 10 main numbers

up to 10000

then from 10000 and up where the open-numbers that people could register, the first 10 numbers were for the developers of icq, in which i have now noticed icq does not allow u to search for anymore (says the number range is too low)

ive had icq since the beginning of 96, though i have lost my origional number, in 97 i registered a number and it goes sorta like 2252XXX

The developers of ICQ are now 55555, 66666, 77777, 88888 and 99999 I believe. The lowest is 55555. My number is 1468867. Use to have 11933 but some ****er stole it and I got it back a few times but he kept getting it back and then I couldn't get it back again :(.

yeah for awhile icq 99 was very password-exploitable, and people were stealing low-numbered accounts and selling them on ebay and trading them for stuff and such

mine is 15243313,

I think I registered this when I was in Grade9, I am @ OAC right now (grad13)

it's not the smallest number in the world, but it's pretty small.

Yeah, those of us that signed up way back when ICQ was first released got the small #'s. Who knew they'd be so popular/sought after 5 - 6 years later? :p

q

I think it is truly amazing how many people claim that their low ICQ numbers were stolen. Either you guys are completely stupid, or just have bad memory. :p

In any case, my semi-high ICQ number is: 13336994