All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why not, Europe have some of the best designs and even the US have used a lot of that across US cities and I look at it as a sign of respect for what Europe has achieved others donkeys years. Like many have said, this does look beautiful. All of Europe stole their architecture from Disney's Epcot And may that continue ;-) In the end, they all steal ideas and tech of each other if it can offer a advantage and that been going on since the dawn of time, just now they don't like to be seen in public doing it but it happens all the time now in the shadows. lol Of course I was joking about Epcot for those who didn't know (I know you knew) . But corporate IP theft is not something that should occur, but China has no honor. On the other hand, sometimes corporations prevent the advancement of humanity because of their unique inventions and products by not licensing what they've created.
  3. Today
  4. Jim K

Can i upgrade a Dell Optiplex 3010

I do not see anything worrisome with what you listed for the mid tower.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Are Alienware desktops Good? That is a good deal for the i7 I checked around.
  7. Fagma

I haven't actually purchased the computer yet, and I still have a while before I can purchase it, I'm just trying to think ahead. If i were to get the MT version would a PNY NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Single fan graphics card, and a new cx550 psu work out? I wouldn't mind getting the MT instead, as it is only a little extra. Im currently thinking of the 1050 Ti that i previously mentioned along with the cx550 psu, and maybe 2 x 4gb ddr3 rip jaws if I have extra money to work with. Thanks for helping me out btw guys, I really appreciate it. I've never built a pc before, and know very little about them as you can probably tell, so you guys are helping me out a lot.
  8. No. Those two things are not related. As @fusi0n said, it sounds like something is configured incorrectly.
  9. You connect wireless by a phone/tablet or computer? You might need to flush the DNS. To get a new SSID.
  10. A cooling solution that doesn't suddenly throttle to 800MHz under sustained load would be nice. You know so you can actually use that GPU.
  11. Cant be any worse than an orange haired orangutan. Well, technically, the previous one was a genocide, he bombarded a hospital, killing civilians, kids, and innocents, TWICE. Luckily, he never used nukes. So, it's funny how people call the ORANGE MAN BAD a danger without any proof (feelings are not proof). Classic look-over-there-ism
  12. Sounds like something is configured incorrectly. What exactly did you do in the admin panel? If you undo it, are you able to access the internet? Do all computres/devices on this network have the same issue?
  13. fusi0n

hiya

Hi, Clare. What's your WI-FI problem? What OS are you using? Are you only having an issue with one WI-FI network or all of them? How Long has this been happening?
  14. I have a tp link router wl-wr841n linked to a fibre optic box \Huawei Echolife HG8010h Today i accessed the admin part to change the ssid and password, basically to stop my kids getting wifi. Now my wifi connects but it state internet may not be available any ideas?
  15. jade2031

hiya

Hi Im Clare, and in desperation searching for help In searching for an answer to my wifi problem I stumbled across this forum and I hope it can help
  16. Matthew S.

Could this be malware?

That has nothing to do with the drive if you were doing clean installs...
  17. devnulllore

Could this be malware?

Well whatever it is now that is causing the problem I did in fact have malware, ransomware to be exact. For the first time in my life I started using Tor browser and now I am getting ransom notes in my email is anyone familiar with these?
  18. Mindovermaster

This Version of audioESP is not intended for this operating system

I live by, if it aint broken, don't fix it. BUT if the update doesn't give you some perks, I'd leave it. Can't you go back to your older driver?
  19. Sir Topham Hatt

This Version of audioESP is not intended for this operating system

Sorry, its an Asus P5Q-e. I uodated because generally, when something has an update, I'll update it.
  20. Mindovermaster

It's not, OK. Never really messed with Dells...
  21. Why sata? I could see the desire for a second nvme slot.
  22. Cant be any worse than an orange haired orangutan. Well, technically, the previous one was a genocide, he bombarded a hospital, killing civilians, kids, and innocents, TWICE. Luckily, he never used nukes. So, it's funny how people call the ORANGE MAN BAD a danger without any proof (feelings are not proof).
  23. Jim K

oh, is that how things work? It just slows down ... no worries of BSOD's or it just flat out not working. Alrighty then! It isn't a mini ITX PSU
  24. Mindovermaster

If anything, it will just run at the lower speed, but yeah, he'd have to go with a lower Wattage card. I thought that PSU on the Dell was an ITX PSU. Like this: https://www.newegg.com/p/1HU-0095-000G2
  25. Cant be any worse than an orange haired orangutan.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?