All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TechBargains: 65" TCL 6-Series 4K TV only $700, 40% off Kindle Unlimited & more by Steven Parker In among today's deals you'll find the Samsung 10,000mAh Fast Charge Wireless Battery Pack has a rare 25% discount today. Also, the 65" TCL 6-Series 4K TV is back in stock at the lowest price we've seen at $700. Finally, save up to 40% off a Kindle Unlimited subscription. Featured Deals Samsung 10,000mAh Portable Fast Charge Wireless Battery Pack for $44.78 at Amazon (list price $59.99). Get a rare 25% off discount on the Samsung 10,000mAh portable Fast Charge wireless battery pack. Provides nearly two full charges for your smartphone. 65" TCL 65R617 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart LED HDTV for $699.99 at Amazon (list price $1299.99). Get the best price we've seen for this 2018 model 65" TCL 6-Series 4K Roku TV at $699.99. Built-in Roku TV for media streaming. Dell Vostro 14 5000 Intel Core i7-8550U Quad-core 14" 1080p Win10 Pro Laptop with 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD for $699 at Dell (list price $1418.57). Will most likely not last long. Get the Vostro 14 5000 for just $699. Features an 8th gen i7 quad-core processor, AMD Radeon 530 4GB GPU, 8GB RAM, and 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD. Dell Inspiron 5676 AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-core Gaming Desktop with Radeon RX 580, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD for $849.99 at Dell (use code: 50OFF699 - list price $1378.99). This deal is back. Save over $500 the retail price on this Inspiron gaming desktop. Features an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-core processor, AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB GPU, 16GB RAM, and 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Intel Core i3-7020U 15.6" 1080p Laptop with 128GB SSD + $100 Visa Prepaid Card for $369.99 at Dell (list price $418.99). Effective price is just under $270 when you take the $100 Visa Prepaid Card into consideration. Features a 7th gen i3 dual-core processor, 4GB RAM, and 128GB SSD. 75" LG 75UK6190PUB 4K UHD HDR Smart LED HDTV + $200 Dell Gift Card for $999.99 at Dell (list price $1499.99). Effective price is just under $800 assuming you use the eGift card entirely, which is a great price for a 75" 4K TV. SanDisk Extreme 400GB microSDXC Memory Card with Adapter for $85.49 at Amazon (list price $99.99). Get the best price we've seen for the 400GB SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card at $85.49. Up to 160MB/s read, 90MB/s write speeds. Temperature, water, shock, and x-ray proof. Seagate FireCuda Gaming 1TB 2.5" SATA Solid State Hybrid Drive for $49.99 at Amazon (list price $62.99). Save 21% off the 1TB Seagate FireCuda Gaming solid state hybrid drive. Up to 5x faster than standard HDDs. Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility for $74.99 at Amazon (list price $149.99). Save 25% off the usual $100 sale price with this deal. Customizable button layout and ambidextrous design with 11 programmable buttons. Logitech G703 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility for $54.99 at Amazon (list price $99.99). SAve 31% off the usual $80 sale price. 6 programmable buttons and ergonomically designed body. Today Only: Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO Router Kit Engraving Machine for $199.99 at Amazon (list price $254.99). Save 22% off with this deal today only. Capable of cutting all types of plastics, soft aluminum, woods, acrylics, PVCs, and PCBs. 20% off Kindle Unlimited 6-Month Subscription (33% off 12-Months, 40% off 24-Months) at Amazon. Save 20% off 6 months of Kindle Unlimited. Or save 33% off 1 year, or 40% off 2 years. Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case for $179.99 at Amazon (list price $199). Save $20 with the first discount we've seen on the latest model of the Apple AirPods with the Wireless Charging Case. This case can be charged on a Qi-compatible charging mat. These are just a small selection of the discounts on offer, for more great deals go to TechBargains.
  3. Steven P.

Rogue ads when using my Android phone...

@Xeron here's an update: We had Google AdSense serving remnant (now turned off).
  4. Just 3, Canary is updated every weekday. Dev is once a week. And beta is set to be updated once every 2 months? I could be wrong on the last one, but it's 3. Not counting the release builds ofc.
  5. Yeah, because that billionare CEO needs another 100 million dollar yacht. Maybe people should strive for more than demand a lot for a little. Entitled society does not make things an easier. $15 for flipping burgers and people wanting more money without working for it and being lazy. Only a matter of time before things were automated and he robots taking over. It's not greedy to ask for more money, but it's definitely greedy to expect someone to put in 40 hours and to have to work an extra 20 to 40 on the side. If you haven't had to work 80 hours week I'd expect you to not understand. It leaves no time for you to do any living. That may be fine when you're trying to build a business from scratch, but when that time and effort pays no long term dividends, there's little motivation to do that work. I'm not saying that they should ask for more money, I'm saying that if it's that unprofitable to pay them a living wage than the only shameful thing here is the fact that it took so long for them to automate the job away. Well, that's a double edged sword because I have friends and family members that rely on working more than 40 hours to get that overtime 1.5x pay. In fact, it's the first thing they ask about...
  6. Get 1-Yr of Moovly Video Maker Pro Plan temporarily at 66% off by Steven Parker Today's highlighted deal comes from our Apps & Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 66% off a 1-Yr subscription to Moovly Video Maker Pro Plan. Make your own professional videos with an intuitive drag & drop editor and 1+ million free assets. What's the deal? You don't need to hire a team of editors to create engaging online videos for your business; you just need Moovly. From explainer videos to promotional clips, Moovly empowers you to create the videos you need with an intuitive editor and a treasure trove of professional templates. Either start with a template or begin from scratch in Moovly's video maker. From there, simply drag and drop videos, images, and sounds and edit to your heart's content. Once you're happy with your work, you can easily download it or share online for the world to see. Trusted by millions in companies like IBM, Cisco & Zappos Easily create your own videos with a drag & drop video editor Access a cloud-based video creation platform w/ over 1 million free assets available Enjoy unlimited storage space for personal assets & videos, and unlimited downloads or exports included Make your own templates, use Moovly templates, or have Moovly make a template for you Automate your video creation via Google Sheets integration Good to know Length of access: one year Best video quality: up to HD 1080p Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For specifications and license info please click here. What's the benefit? A one-year subscription to Moovly Video Maker Pro Plan normally costs* $299, but it can be yours for just $99 for a limited time, that's a saving of 66% ($200) off! There are also discounted deals for a three-year or unlimited (lifetime) plan. >> Get this deal, or learn more about it here << See all of our current Apps & Software deals This is a time-limited deal. Save even more! Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts. Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site. For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account. Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account. 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit! Not for you? If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here. On the Neowin Deals website enter our giveaway to be in the draw to win an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil & Smart Keyboard! #giveaway #Apple #ipadpro https://t.co/8Oofwfq9OV pic.twitter.com/clAeX2VSxw — Neowin (@NeowinFeed) June 20, 2019 Miscellany and the fine print! In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase. Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software. How can I disable these posts? Click here. Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.
  7. Try this, open windows explorer and type in %temp% then press enter. Select everything in there and click delete. If you have open files, click skip.
  8. Problem is, how do you not use these services today when they're integrated into everything? I say this because Google/YouTube is under fire right now about censoring videos lately, due to the whole revelation of groups like Pinterest deliberately blocking out right/republican/libertarian views. Now leaks are coming out about Google employees meddling in elections by what data users get to see. It's almost comical because despite how much hostility the right has for Elizabeth Warren, they're almost coming to terms in agreement with her about wanting to break up Google now... It's like things keep getting crazier, and 2020 is over here like, "Hold my beer..."
  9. Today
  10. Mindovermaster

PM Issue

I don't use it either, must be just his issue.
  11. Why? Mainly because I thought these smart watches ware useless when you had to charge them up everyday and that after a year or so would likely get worse, it wasn't good enough but if they can do 1 week, that changes a lot and makes smart watches far more useful to me. I think they are useless, screens are far too small. But if that what people want then so be it, myself i will still stick with my cheap casio watch. The screen size looks fine to me, beside, this isn't like a replacement for our smartphones, it's more to relay information quicker to us from our phones so it's got many useful uses. I know it is not a replacement for our smart phones, since it still need a smart phone to work. Not sure how it can relay information quicker to us, unless you mean quicker because you only have to lift your wrist up instead of taking the phone out of your pocket. Smartwatches are a more nature viewing angle for us to see information then a smartphone that we have to keep taking out of our pocket, there is a lot of information that we could want on the fly and smartwatches are good for that. An example is for fitness training, say you are going for a run and want to see how far you've got or what speed you are going at, with a smartwatch, you only have to glance at it to see the results. it is bad enough with people walking around looking at their smartphone, just imagine if they are looking at their watch all day. May be fine for some, still see little point in them, but then my phone stays in my pocket 99% of the time, I do not live for my phone like some people, I have no idea what some people would do if the networks all went down for a couple of days. As for running, me? run? hell no, my running days are over.
  12. TVs too. I mean, you can already get TVs on the cheap, but their Toshiba FireTV dropped like $100 about a month after it launched last year. Just something to consider for those like me who don't watch a whole ton of TV, but want something 4K that works. (also had all the old RCA cable hookups and coax, unlike Vizio which doesn't include any of that)
  13. i have used AMD for years, my first PC had a cyrix, but after that I went with AMD. i have never had a intel desktop. i do have a laptop that is intel, but it is years old and have Linux installed. I still have no intention of getting a surface, even if it uses AMD, surface are over priced.
  14. Used to be what I installed on people's computer's for them also, but totally bloated and not nearly as good as it used to be. For the short time I had Windows 10, the default AV seemed quite sufficient and light.
  15. Matthew S.

PM Issue

Yep. Know form personal experience (look at some of the quotes I did in that one RWI thread, has a huge space, then 2, then another huge space then the actual quote.). It actually uses HTML and injects it into the form that your typing in.
  16. Brandon H

PM Issue

grammarly is known to cause formatting issues with the editer IPB uses so that could be causing your issue warwagon at least the main issue of this thread I don't think it's a factor though because I don't use it myself
  17. Competition is good though, but the x86 CPU market is one that has limited life now. ARM chips are coming, and they will take AMD and Intel with it. So the x86 architecture will be supplanted by Arm? Then windows 10 will have to be changed for the Arm architecture... If I'm understanding you correctly. "Hey, how old you sir?" ME: "Think x86 architecture." Them: "dude you're like... old." Windows 10 has already been changed for the arm architecture, and if apple are smart they have a version of MacOS running on ARM as well. Maybe i should refine my statement some more. The x86/64 architecture will always be around, but it wont be the majority player it is now. PPC and ARM are both RISC, while x86 is CISC. If Apple has kept a version of OS X for PPC in semi-stable state, they're better off than they were when they went from PPC to x86.
  18. warwagon

PM Issue

I do use Grammarly. Is that causing the problem?
  19. devnulllore

question about SSD's, HDD and MB controllers

Yes I am going to shy away from this for now. I am saving for a big upgrade this summer. I will then be looking for recommendations on MB's etc...
  20. Matthew S.

PM Issue

I've seen that issue too pop up, can't remember the browser I was using though... You use Grammarly?
  21. Makes sense. HKCU is for current user only. Check if there is an alternate machine key, else you will have to repeat it for each account as you are logged into it.
  22. How did you manage with your old oven! It isn't an old oven, just one year old. This technology isn't new or exclusive to Kitchenaid.
  23. Now I can use darkmode on Windows, with darkmode File Explorer, with darkmode Edgeium, with darkmode office and darkmode 365 admin. Black on black on black on black.
  24. dead.cell

Is my forehead big ?

25. Brandon H

Rogue ads when using my Android phone...

props on your investigative skills @Xeron
  26. I assume you mean x86 as well as x64 and while it doesn't run 64bit YET, Microsoft has said they're working on that so that could be available and working by the time this machine comes out
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?