All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mindovermaster

Looking to replace my monitor soon, are BenQ's good?

Was just posting as an example, I am sure Dell does 4K monitors as well. I do not know the quality of them.
  3. xendrome

Going from 4k probably 27 to 32 inch to a 24 inch 1920x1200 is not going to work for anyone who is used to it. But Dell monitors are really good, 27 inch 1440 or 4k would prob be his minimum
  4. Mindovermaster

You ever look at Dell monitors? I have 2 of these: https://www.amazon.com/Dell-U2415-24-Inch-1920-Monitor/dp/B00NZTKOQI/ref=sr_1_1?crid=TWACNFJ8D2NT&keywords=dell+ultrasharp+24&qid=1556059282&s=gateway&sprefix=dell+ultrashap%2Caps%2C156&sr=8-1
  5. jnelsoninjax

Yamakasi, I paid like $200 for it, almost 4 years ago, and it is showing signs of failing (brightness issues)
  6. Mindovermaster

What is your display now? I never used a BenQ, but I heard they are quite good.
  7. Sonyboyj

Microsoft won't be removing Paint from Windows 10 for now

I have a few apps from the store installed. I do hate the MS Store but i just think Microsoft needs to actually invest time into it. Like offer devs 90% of the profits, perhaps get more open-source companies to upload their apps there, like firefox, gimp, libre office, get some traffic to the store. IDK.
  8. I am looking to replace my aging 4K display with a newer one, and I see the BenQ brand is fairly reasonable in pricing. Are they decent monitors, or would I be better off buying a well known brand like LG, etc?
  9. How much of an upgrade would this be for someone with a nvidia 960 based card?
  10. Seriously, don't pay any attention to the likes of that thunderf00l type. They are just butthurt trolls waiting for opportunities to start tinfoiling it up hardcore.
  11. Today
  12. xendrome

Amazon launches Key for Garage for Prime members

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.
  13. sphbecker

They do that in the US too, but it has lead to an explosion in package theft. I suspect for a while they may go back to requiring a signature for delivery. This sounds like it might be a first step. Once implemented they could easily change policies to make this the only kind of unattended delivery they allow.
  14. sphbecker

Just like the Uber guy who went back and robbed the couple after taking them to the airport. Really smart allowing access to your domicile to some of the most disgruntled, lowest paid employees on the planet. Really smart. I am honestly more concerned with having something like the myQ device installed at all. Once it is installed, your access is managed in the cloud, so adding Amazon is just another checkbox. Call me old fashioned, but I still enjoy the feeling of local security. I don't mind an automatic opener, I just don't want it managed offsite by some company.
  15. well, you can, I pay $3.75 a month for Comcast for their MVNO network (runs on verizon) lol at most I pay is $15 if I use a gig of data (which is rare since everywhere I go has wifi from comcast accessable) so no charge to talk/text? just pay for gig usage?? you are probably paying a ton of money for xinfinity Tv and internet? how much do you pay?
  16. Companies: Where do you want RGB? In the keyboard, case, fan or mouse? Gamer: Yes
  17. Very interesting! It’s amazing what they are doing.
  18. -_MSD_-

this is already a thing in the UK, the people who deliver for Amazon leave em on your doorstep, hanging out your letter box, thrown over the gate/into back garden...etc...
  19. I think changing your motor oil is a more appropriate analogy. Sure it might keep working if you don’t but eventually it’s gonna hamper performance and not run as well. I stand corrected sir!
  20. I think changing your motor oil is a more appropriate analogy. Sure it might keep working if you don’t but eventually it’s gonna hamper performance and not run as well.
  21. Imagine if your washing machine needed new drivers every month? Oh no my washing came out pink, last month everything was green, better install new drivers!
  22. It is really sad. They invested money and time in all these apps and they all failed.
  23. Reading deeper it's Kepler-based mobile GPUs that are being dropped. "Following the posting of the final driver from Release 418 on April 11, 2019 GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision or systems utilizing mobile Kepler-series GPUs."
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?