[WIP] Aeon

Yaa... I'm stepping away from Longhorn for this theme but I'll make more resources later. For button, I can't help it because most of ppl know what color is for each button. Or desturated them all (guess not like blue graphite anyway)?

Looks nice so far, dont like the OSX close\min\max buttons tho, guess thats just me.

I don't like it too.

ummm... Just similar color tone, not mac button. I guess I may need to desaturate it.

Ah c'mon those are sooo based on the Aqua close, min and max buttons (see pic)! Just use square Windows-like buttons. It will look so much better! :D

Ah c'mon those are sooo based on the Aqua close, min and max buttons (see pic)! Just use square Windows-like buttons. It will look so much better! :D

Yup. It may look similar for circular shape but not the same design and color tone if you check it carefully. It's quite hard to make round color caption that won't look like Mac type but I'll try working on it for unique works. :)

If I make squre button, it'll look like this. Cool?

post-94-1092049109.jpg

Actully my problem isnt the round\square .. i just need to see my X\min\max icons :p

like i said before, that might just be me ^^

How about these buttons? Hope you'll like it. :D

post-94-1092070573.jpg

Yup. It may look similar for circular shape but not the same design and color tone if you check it carefully. It's quite hard to make round color caption that won't look like Mac type but I'll try working on it for unique works. :)

If I make squre button, it'll look like this. Cool?

Why don't you use the white grey color you use for the rest of your theme and make a X [] - appear in it when you move your cursor over them a bit like the Rhapsodized style or something?

Glad to meet you again Windows X,

Well the first set of screen shoot was a little bit normal... :sleep:

But.. the lasts one was really better...

Can't wait to test it out...

:happy: I'm happy to see your new work

And also happy to see that you work again on your cool themes.

As a longhorn fan I find this really good :)

Glad to meet you again Windows X,

Well the first set of screen shoot was a little bit normal... :sleep:

But.. the lasts one was really better...

Can't wait to test it out...

:happy: I'm happy to see your new work

And also happy to see that you work again on your cool themes.

As a longhorn fan I find this really good :)

How about this? Still has lots to do for professional themes. :)

Aeon (Reborn)

post-94-1092167949.jpg

I guess it should be over with this since I ran out of my idea with it. I also made new theme for darker one.

Btw, it looks so different from my first concepts. :p

post-94-1091934992.jpg

post-94-1092326573.jpg

Could you make two substyles, one with the darker titlebar and one with the lighter one? I really liked the lighter one.. If it's too much work nevermind ;)

Err.... Shot in appearance is Metal (Dark mod) See my previous post for active mode (Doesn't look so dark at all)