[Wallpaper] Code "Rain"

Awesome!!!! Looks great...:) So now tell me what filter you used.... :) Please? ... I was trying to find a way to create that effect with the transparent background.. Came up emptyhanded no matter where I looked... I like it very.... :)

P.S. - You can PM me on that if you want.. Cheers... :)

Awesome!!!! Looks great...:) So now tell me what filter you used.... :) Please? ... I was trying to find a way to create that effect with the transparent background.. Came up emptyhanded no matter where I looked... I like it very.... :)

filter for what?

To make the transparent code.... :) All the tutorials there are around the net end up with a black background.. :( How did you do it so you could put it over another image?.. :)

Awesome!!!!  Looks great...:)  So now tell me what filter you used....  :)  Please? ... I was trying to find a way to create that effect with the transparent background.. Came up emptyhanded no matter where I looked... I like it very.... :)

filter for what?

NICE :yes:

i think he mean to make the matrix code

To make the transparent code.... :) All the tutorials there are around the net end up with a black background.. :( How did you do it so you could put it over another image?.. :)

to get it to look like this I just used the Exclusion overlay for the layer with the matrix code....it' makes the black transperent.