Oklahoma vs. Kansas State

Oklahoma trailing 14-7 in the 2nd, 7 minutes til the half, what a shocker :o

I actually didn't think Kansas State had this good of a defense, and with a few big plays on offense they could win this game which would really screw up the BCS. If they lose, I am guessing it will be USC vs. LSU for the National Championship.

OU better work hard to pull this one out ;)

I would have thought them not getting #1 by either poll would drop them a lot, especially since they atleast should drop to #3 in each with USC and LSU ahead of them. Would be hard to justify them still being able to play for the title.

I think it should be the way NCAA basketball does it.

I don't think a team should be penalized "BCS points" just because their one and only loss came in the conference championship. In basketball, if the #1 seed loses their conference title, and they have been dominate all year (e.g. one of the top 5 teams) then usually they still get a #1 seed in the tournament. How fair is it that OU goes undefeated but has to play K-State when USC has lost once and has to play Oregon State? Either all the conferences should have championships, none should, or they shouldn't penalize teams for losing it.

The BCS is crap, there is not one positive thing about it, and it's being proved this year. I think that statement has been worn out, hahaha.

I think OU will still win this game though. I want an OU-LSU title game.

Oklahoma got murdered by Kansas State... I dont think they should be in the national game the way they played, but then again that why we need to do away with the BCS system

yeah KANSAS ST, i was the only one here to give them a chance and also the only one here to actually watch the game. my brother went to kansas st and i've been watching them since 1997. i'm now at Notre Dame and wow we had a horrible season.

the BCS has to go. Kansas St is better than anyone right now and could win the national championship if there was a playoff. OU deserves nothing and totally doesn't deserve to be in the national championship.

imagine OU goes to the sugar bowl and wins... so let me get this straight...

OU is the national champion yet.... not their own conference chap, give me a break, how do u justify that!

it should be LSU vs. USC. it better be, or this BCS should be gone

we arn't crowning national champions in college football unless there is a playoff system, honestly... look at baseball this year, who would have picked the MARLIS to win? or in the NFL, the BUCKS. come on. forget about the money and lets get a real system where there would be NO CONTRAVERSY

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah YOU GOT OWNED MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in every single way possible!!!

absolutely embarrassed!!!!!!

no national title. no heisman. the only team that's had an easier schedule than oklahoma is usc. go blue!! chris perry for heisman!

i'm not a fan of mich at all, but you are right

HONESTLY PEOPLE, this wasn't just anouther game. THIS WAS THE BIG XII CHAMP GAME. its for all the marbles

being from ND, i really think we should join the big 10 and then have our own champion game and then it would be more fair.

imagine OU goes to the sugar bowl and wins... so let me get this straight...

OU is the national champion yet.... not their own conference chap, give me a break, how do u justify that!

Does the team that wins the super bowl or the world series or whatever championship game always win their division? eh... thats a negatory sir :) thats how u justify it