My Logo

Question

16 answers to this question

keep trying, VERY close to the fileshack.com logo......

unless that is what you were going for

:shifty: :whistle: shhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone... :D

I'd try smoothing some of the jaggies off the bottom right hand part of the image (where I noticed them the most, the 'period', the 'n' and the 'e').

Maybe a vertical line in the opening of the 'shack'? Sorta like french doors?

Slight drop-shadow under the text?

Just kickin ideas.

G

I'd try smoothing some of the jaggies off the bottom right hand part of the image (where I noticed them the most, the 'period', the 'n' and the 'e').

Maybe a vertical line in the opening of the 'shack'?  Sorta like french doors?

Slight drop-shadow under the text?

Just kickin ideas.

G

About the jagged edges, it looks like that after I saved the file but I'll see what I can do... Can you show me what you mean about the vertical line? and I'm working on the drop-shadow cause thats a good idea...

thanks a lot...

Oh, about the color, I want to change the color of the .net but not sure what color to go with... it looks to plain with the baby blue and it doesn't look good with the dark blue.. any ideas?

nice job.try doing a neowin logo

I don't know if I can do a neowin logo, I'm not good at logos, it took me a while to think of my own logo.. :)

I like it

but the .net font should be rounder just to add that litle bit of perfection :D

I like that idea! but aslo a different color... what color?

Hmm...

805143225439.jpg

Imagine two of these, side by side. Basically, in your opening it would be so reduced in size to be just a vertical line, maybe with some additional detail if it looks appropriate at your pixel count. Maybe a 'floor', maybe a suggestion of window panes...dunno...

The shack sorta reminds me of a dog house as it is now...the suggestion of a door moves it up a notch to 'shack' :)

G