Guild Wars is live now!

i invited a dev to my group, but they wouldnt join me :(

alpha testers wear blue banners with an alpha symbol on them, developers wear a red on with arena.net on them.

look for me in the english server as Dante Redstorm necrophili.... MANCER! NECROMANCER!! :shifty: :whistle:

Wow, I love that music you get in the login screen. It's gorgeous. I think I'm gonna rip open Goldwave and record the music just so I can listen to it whenever I want!

Game is alright. For an alpha it's fantastic, but to me it just isn't very "fun" yet. Graphics are astounding, though.

I played solo but to me it seems like it has some great potential. The lands seem pretty scarce but very detailed. Basically a great Diablo II in 3d is what I am seeing it develop into. I will stick with City of Heroes, but will apply for the beta later this year. I hope they bring in more action packed gameplay like user enhacements like speed or flying, etc. Sorry I am a CoH junkie :p

Is the game free? If it is, I will take a look at it.

The game will carry a MRSP of $50 USD upon release, but it will not require a monthly fee unlike other games of its nature.