Phantom BSOD @ E3 2004

A picture means a thousand words.

10847815667JtyZQiCx9_1_2_l.jpg

I went to see the Phantom demonstrated at E3 and lo and behold, in the first couple of moments the thing blew up and gave up a fat blue screen of death. I was somewhat shooed away, but I snapped a picture with my camcorder on the way out.

If you squint, you can see the BSOD occured with the drivers, as the nv4_disp is at the bottom.

Pretty darn funny! :laugh:

Going totally OT but I gotta know.. does anyone know WTF the origin of that 'Owned' picture is with the fat guy holding the huge jar of mustard? I've seen it soooo many times and I just wondered if anyone know what it was from.

Oh, and as for the Phantom.. well.. at least they finally have a product on the way, and all the doubters can't really say much about it. Pretty embarassing getting a crash like that in the public view though ;)

ooh ooooohh.. they ****** up.. running a console on windows os .. that's a huge no no.. especially if you are NOT microsoft.. the xbox can do it.. not the phantom :p

Going totally OT but I gotta know.. does anyone know WTF the origin of that 'Owned' picture is with the fat guy holding the huge jar of mustard? I've seen it soooo many times and I just wondered if anyone know what it was from.

Oh, and as for the Phantom.. well.. at least they finally have a product on the way, and all the doubters can't really say much about it. Pretty embarassing getting a crash like that in the public view though ;)

Well, at least its not at a launch event like when Windows 95 launched.

ooh ooooohh.. they ****** up.. running a console on windows os .. that's a huge no no.. especially if you are NOT microsoft.. the xbox can do it.. not the phanto:p:p

Learn what you are talking about before you post.

Going totally OT but I gotta know.. does anyone know WTF the origin of that 'Owned' picture is with the fat guy holding the huge jar of mustard?

He's affectionately called "Chuckles the Mustard Boy". He owns all.

(couldn't tell you where it's from, sadly.)

He's affectionately called "Chuckles the Mustard Boy". He owns all.

(couldn't tell you where it's from, sadly.)

that pic has been circulating on neowin for a long time now :D

Hm.. Googled for him and he features on the BOOGSoftBall site.. but can't find any more than that.

I don't desperately want to know like but.. its such a screwed up picture, and its around so often, I just wanted find out where it came from! :)

I dont like it when stupid people post stupid things.

then stop posting.. then we should have less stupidness on this board :sleep:

I dont like it when stupid people post stupid things.

lets chill out, ok?