Harold and Kumar

Looks funny, but also looks rediculously stupid. I think I'll love it at some points and hate it at others. But that's just me.

haha, the first thing i thought about this movie was how its story was so stupid and simple just like Dude, Wheres My Car? then i found out it was the same people behind it. they aren't the best storywriters, lol. it looks funny though. so they are searching for this burger place instead of a car this time?

it better have nudity or else...

Heehee, oh there is. ;)

I saw this movie last night with some freinds. I thought it was hillarious. Two stoners get the munchies, crave some White Castle, and settle out for a big adventure! Brilliant. :p

If your looking for some good stupid/funny comedy, check this movie out. Good stuff. :)

If your looking for some good stupid/funny comedy, check this movie out. Good stuff. :)

Thats what i want to see :D

Hopefully it should be released here in the UK soon.

I liked Dude wheres my car, very funny film :) :laugh:

Yeha i cant wait too see this movie. The preview looks sooo pro. I expect good things expecially because the reviewers seem to love it as well.

looks sorta funny, but i wanna see the village more...

IMO, if i was choosing between the village and harold and kumar? i'd be going to see harold and kumar first, no doubt.