[Wallpaper] RI Dragon

:: see below for full pack ::

i have this excellent dragon/ying-yang wallpaper from a long time ago, and supplied with it is the .psd so i figure the author wanted mods to be made. unfortunately i can't remember who made it, and i've lost the readme. so please, credit to that author for the original.. if i'm not allowed to use that image, well i apologise & will remove upon request.

*Edit* credit for the original goes to Dragonkahn. thanks :)

this is a mod to match Stefanka's beautiful Royal Inspirat msstyle.. it's a personal work with no intention of releasing it, ( actually i've never released a wall before :laugh: ) but i quite like this one so thought i'd share. :)

Preview: (click for large)

RI2a_Dragon-sm.jpg

1600x1200 (png)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*EDIT 2*

well a couple of requests ended up in 10 variations :) , so i bundled them into one pack.

Includes: RI (original); cobalt 1 & 2; Ergo 1,2,3 & Ergowinflag; notext; winflag; & winflag titanium.

RI2_Dragon_all.jpg

Download (2.3mb)

enjoy!

Edited by insaneshaft

wow nice! could you please post a version without the text (royal and inspirat)?

EDIT: SLOW :wacko:

Edited by KZWings

hi guys, thanks for the response!

the theme is called "Royal Inspirat" by Stefanka. (thread description ;))

Mystic is right, you can alter hue with an image app easily enough, but i do have a few variations i'll post up later today, including winflag, dark, ergonomic, etc. . :)