looking for a slate theme for xp

i'm looking for a longhorn slate theme for xp but want it to have the same size toolbars / buttons / start menu ect.... as the luna that comes with xp.

like luna with the colors changed?

don't know if theres anything out there like that as i've been searching with no luck.

if anyone knows of anything please post it or a link to it for me.

thanks.

thanks but thts not kinda what i meant.

(i quit going to themexp because of the spyware).

i'm just looking for a longhorn slate colored styled theme but want all the sizes to be the same as the luna xp ? does this make since what i'm trying to say :blush:

i thought there might be one already made out there somewhere.

i've downloaded a few versions of the slate theme from dofferent aurthors but they all strain my eye's from the small buttons and stuff so thats why i'm asking if there is a version with the sizes of xp.

i even tried to increase the size in themes when i applied them but they only became blurry.

ok. So are you trying to look for a longhorn slate theme with the same size as the theme I have in the screenshot? I think I know what your talking about because I have it. Some guy from here made it and I had it on disk, but after a cleanup, deleted it. Sorry, I can't remember the guy's nickname but I remembered downloading it from here.

Apparently if you start a download from themexp then quit it then start it again you get a zip version. )note I haven't tried this I just read it here a few days ago)

Apparently if you start a download from themexp then quit it then start it again you get a zip version. )note I haven't tried this I just read it here a few days ago)

584778725[/snapback]

yep, just tried that.... click on the file link, it'll return 12345.exe.... click cancel, then clikc on the link again... it'll return 12345.zip!!

i found a slate theme that has 2 choices for start bar,only problem is when i choose full start bar the tops of the windows that hs the buttons are small?

and when i choose the small start bar the tops of the windows are normal/large?

my question now is how can i combine the two styles so that both the start bar and the tops of the windows are the large?

as i have no clue.

i do not know who made the theme so i can't ask them.

is there anyone here that could maybe do this request?

i could post the msstyle if someone would.

thanks

cep_head

I second that motion ! try KoL's its probably the best one around.

and i believe your describing my slate style, the oem slate has small titlebar buttons and normal taskbar and i have a second style that has a small taskbar and xp sized titlebar buttons :)