Neowin Community Game Awards Voting

ATTENTION/ATENCI?N/ATTENZIONE/AUFMERKSAMKEIT: Voting has been closed!> Thanks to everyone who voted and helped decide what games get shiny awards! Keep your eye on this thread/post for any additional updates before we officially come out and announce the winners.

Original Post:

After gathering all your suggestions and being fortunate enough to have blackice912 get a survey system up and running, it is now time for everyone to start voting for the best of the best for 2004. You will use your Neowin login information to log in and vote and will only be allowed to vote once, so make sure you select the right choices.

Please note, that I will not be adding any more categories or games. In some places, you will find PC and console games in the same category and it's intended as such. This is about gaming, on a whole.

Also, make sure to select one choice in every category and go all the way to the end. Your votes will not be counted, otherwise.

Now for the link:

http://www.nwserver.net/nwcga/

Voting ends January 14th.

(Thanks blackice912 for hosting it, also)

Edited by blackice912

Voted :yes:

P.S. When and where will we see the results???

585205389[/snapback]

After the 14th, I will be closing the poll and start writing brief summaries and gathering screenshots (where possible). I will aslo be contactign the winners and asking them if they have any screenshots they would prefer us show and if they have an "acceptance speeches" they would like to get across. I doubt I will get a reply from most, but it is worth a shot.

After the 14th, I will be closing the poll and start writing brief summaries and gathering screenshots (where possible). I will aslo be contactign the winners and asking them if they have any screenshots they would prefer us show and if they have an "acceptance speeches" they would like to get across. I doubt I will get a reply from most, but it is worth a shot.

585205408[/snapback]

(Y) Thanks! Great idea!!! Looking forward to hear the results.... :woot:

It's a good idea, but it's not like it's a mystery about what game will win overall.

I was surprised I only gave one vote to Halo 2. Oh well.

I wish Echoes could have been on the definitive choice list :(

How can you not have Outrun 2 listed for best racing game? (or Ridge Racers) Where's Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for fighters? You have Prime 2, but not Halo 2 for "Graphical King" ? (ok, so I think Prime 2 looks better, but still...) and No Prime 2 for "Definitive Community Choice" ?

I've seen some pretty bad "game of the year" polls, but I think this one is the "winner" :no:

How can you not have Outrun 2 listed for best racing game? (or Ridge Racers) Where's Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for fighters? You have Prime 2, but not Halo 2 for "Graphical King" ? (ok, so I think Prime 2 looks better, but still...) and No Prime 2 for "Definitive Community Choice" ?

I've seen some pretty bad "game of the year" polls, but I think this one is the "winner" :no:

585209277[/snapback]

You had about 2 months in the previous thread to give input. :rolleyes:

You had about 2 months in the previous thread to give input.  :rolleyes:

585209350[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't spend much time in the "Gamer's Hangout" mostly the "Console Gamer" boards. Oh well...