unless you are so generous :p

so drive em away :devil:

dont need to buy anything

just this proggy (freeware)

:D :D

Drive em' away 128kb

the screenshot

mosquito5pw.jpg

*disclaimer: iam not marketing this proggy just found it as a unique software so letting you all know :)

if that's the case, why did you use "*****" at the begining and the end of your thread title? Consider this your last warning. -EmuZombie

Edited by EmuZombie

I love it ... "this program produces in the range of 16,000Hz to 20,000Hz which is beyond the audible range of the human." Umm, I hate to tell you but human hearing is in the range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz, so some humans can hear the tones this software puts out.

• 3 months later...
This also assumes that your speakers can produce tones that high. Unlikely in a typical sub $100 computer speaker system.

585960922[/snapback]

rigghttt.... definitley running something more than $100 which i don't know what is in ? but is certainly lower. I tried this with my big hi-fi and my 7.1 speaker setup and nothing.

How do I know if it works? Does it only repel Mozzies?

What about normal flies?

Im gunna check my Z-5500's can do these frequencies

EDIT

Speakers do :-

Frequency response: 33 Hz ? 20 kHz

So will it work on these speakers? I dont understand the range of frequencies

^Open your windows and let some mosquitos in, then turn it on and watch them continue to fly around and occassionally bite you cause this program does absolutely nothing! :pinch:

"Pets and other animals can though here the same" what? does this drive pets away as well?

"Pets and other animals can though here the same" what? does this drive pets away as well?

585961290[/snapback]

My dog seemed unaffected by it..

we have these things that you can plug in the outlet, it repels rats/mice and some bigger insects and it really does work.. they're like $5 each at home deopt and after finding two rats near the device with blood coming out of their ears, they never came back.

this also ant season and i have yet to see one.

and now that we've got reports of west nile virus here... wouldn't hurt to run this program.