How to force links to open in a new tab?

Today when i updated my Firefox to 1.0.2 version, all the links open up in new window rather than in new tab.

Can anyone tell how to force it to open in the same window under a new tab?

I tried to add the code thing in the user.js file but after that i din't know what to do..., anyway anyone explain how to do? :)

No problem, also does anyone know if browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs and signed.applets.codebase_principal_support are going to be set to true by default or have some sort of option in the options menu for these? It's a pain having to go into about:config to set these true each time I clean install FireFox.

I dint know why this happened...

When i installed 1.0.1 there was not any problem of this kind..., only after i installed this new version.

No problem, also does anyone know if browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs and signed.applets.codebase_principal_support are going to be set to true by default or have some sort of option in the options menu for these?

585663883[/snapback]

browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs still has problems with certain javascript links, when that's fixed, it will be on by default.

signed.applets.codebase_principal_support is a security problem, it allows some javascript code to run, but it also allows some bad stuff to happen (apparently) so i dont think it will ever be turned on by default