screenshot from video

Question

is there any program to take screenshots of a video playing on my computer, if i do the regular prntscreen method the picture either doesnt paste or disappears when i close the video

14 answers to this question

is there any program to take screenshots of a video playing on my computer, if i do the regular prntscreen method the picture either doesnt paste or disappears when i close the video

585686625[/snapback]

NOT AGAIN...

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=292263

No extra software required.... This has been asked so many times.

1.Desktop: right-click > properties > Settings > advanced > trouble shooting > hardware accel: none.

2.Press print screen.

3.Paste.

4.Desktop: right-click > properties > Settings > advanced > trouble shooting > hardware accel: full (or whatever it was to start with)

585562651[/snapback]

Problem resolved

No more replies required

Anyone doing so is just increasing post count

Problem resolved

No more replies required

Anyone doing so is just increasing post count

585686650[/snapback]

I was wondering about that myself, but didn't really care enough to search.

Thanks!

585688345[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

fr3ak, i suggest you make a mini-guide out of your original post, put it in essential guides and threads like this one can be linked directly there. and if you call this increasing post count, i don't really care about post count.

fr3ak, i suggest you make a  mini-guide out of your original post, put it in essential guides and threads like this one can be linked directly there. and if you call this increasing post count, i don't really care about post count.

585688392[/snapback]

No, I wouldnt call that a useless post. Very helpful infact, I'll get started now :)

btw yes there are other program that take screen shots, maybe look at download.com or google it and you might be able to find something more to your liking if the printscreen isnt working or your not sure how to do it

Yup indeed, I tried it, and it worked. Thanks..... Now I'm wondering why it works...... Anyone?

585688459[/snapback]

just about to finish a guide in the essential guides section which includes how it works...

Watch this space... :)

btw yes there are other program that take screen shots, maybe look at download.com or google it and you might be able to find something more to your liking if the printscreen isnt working or your not sure how to do it

585688415[/snapback]

I offered one solution that works universally.

Why would printscreen not work?

What's not to be sure about? There are 4 simple instructions, you can't go wrong, my mum could probably manage it.

I offered one solution that works universally.

Why would printscreen not work?

What's not to be sure about? There are 4 simple instructions, you can't go wrong, my mum could probably manage it.

585688540[/snapback]

y not there are programs that do it and have other features along with it, so maybe he might wanna use a program to do it