[rel] Aero Concept Style Pack

[offtopic]that steini in that pretty awsome screen... where is he from? there are not many steinis out there, espacially here in germany. ;) i know one of them, maybe we know the same one. ;)[/offtopic]

nice style, but nothing for me. ;)

I downloaded the pack from Apache-User... I had a few comments.

The start button font looks a little off.

I don't think the fake text-box on the start menu should be there. Since it doesn't work it just looks out of place.

I personally like the user icon visible on the start menu, but it still looks ok.

Other than that, the msstyle is very nice. I'm starting to wonder what WindowsX is going to look like. Good job on the pack Apache.

I don't think the fake text-box on the start menu should be there. Since it doesn't work it just looks out of place.

585854059[/snapback]

People do the same thing with the spotlight in the Tiger theme. Just there for realism I guess.

Looks like a good port, but I personally don't like the LH theme. Good work though.

ok here a litle update on the

msstyle ( now with blue & grey shellstyle )

585855866[/snapback]

I have only gry shellstyle in this pack. The Blue style is wrong...

:huh:

But the grey is beautiful! :)

I have only gry shellstyle in this pack. The Blue style is wrong...

:huh:

But the grey is beautiful! :)

585856162[/snapback]

nope just cheked the shellstyles i included in the zip and the blue one is in folder shell/normalcolor the grey one in shell/aero2

The Common Tasks should be at the top rather than the bottom. Also, the Aero Blue/Grey Concept For the toolbar, the added menu doesn't seem to work :(

The Common Tasks should be at the top rather than the bottom. Also, the Aero Blue/Grey Concept For the toolbar, the added menu doesn't seem to work :(

585856325[/snapback]

jap i know that the menu dosent work.. yust som eyecandy to make it look like the real deal... seems ther is noway to get it working with styler seems to be limited in functions cant realy find somthing to help me on that part all the original styler theme ini's have just those limited optins for buttons... so if anybody gets a hand on more optins to config within styler themes let me know and i'll give it a shot