Neowin Hits 100,000+ Members!

I had been keeping a pretty close eye one this and it has finally happened. Neowin has reached the 100,000 member milestone!! :woot: This site does a great job maintaining the boards and keeping members in line. I think we should all thank Neobond, Redmak, Daniel and the rest of our great staff. Thanks for the great memories Neowin, here's too 100,000 more!! Congrats to wkines for being the big 100,000th member!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

neowin1000000fp.png

Edited by Amsterdam

Thats probably because of that much people being banned or something like that....

586156549[/snapback]

No, I think its because some people sign up, but they don't click the confirmation link in the email that they get sent.

WOOT!! :bounce:

congratulations Neobond 1st

and yes Congratulations Neowin

may you 927208748709872048273842 numbers of members in the future

:)

No, I think its because some people sign up, but they don't click the confirmation link in the email that they get sent.

586156598[/snapback]

lol i don't think that's the reason for it

this forum being very strict, which is good well not for the individuals, might just be the reason why all those people are banned.

BTW, it is pretty easy to get a warning and each counts as 20% :wacko:

congrats and thanks to the mods for keeping it tidy :)

though it is annoying to know that a vast amount of the users either:

signed up to spam

signed up for help then never return

signed up then never posted

signed up as trolls

hmmm I dont know but sence there seems to be alot of deal inactive members I think it would be better if neowin sent all members active in the past 3 months a reactivation number with all there stats and such and purged the rest and started clean, maybe when they get the new server i read about in someones sig.