Xbox 360 Launch date leaked

It sounds like a good date to ensure there is enough time for everyone to tell their parents that they want an xbox360 for christmas, I would like to see some screen shots of the "leak" though before calling this true...

we already knew it was november, the source is pretty weak, it's only 3 months and a bit, MS will have an official release date soon enough...I'll wait till then

I think an early November date was already assumed...MS would be foolhardy to miss the USA's biggest shopping day of the year, aka American Thanksgiving!

MS would be foolhardy to miss the USA's biggest shopping day of the year, aka American Thanksgiving!

586214233[/snapback]

Don't you mean "Black Friday?"

can we really trust some janky forum?

586214402[/snapback]

Anonymous people who randomly post on forums are always reliable.

god I feel sorry for you people who believe it

I don't believe it, if that link, links to another site. But anyways... could have easily got a screenshot of this Microsoft partner site saying Nov 4.

There are only 4 month left...

Most Highly Anticipated merchandises are announced for at least 3 months... right?

I bet the Annoucement is very close anyway, plus the Price.

I hope it's just $299.

If it's more, I think Microsoft should do some kind of promotion, like get a Free game of choice or Free things!!!

At Circuit City's Midnight for Halo 2, Circuit City is giving away DVDs, Music CDs for getting Halo 2, so I like that to happen again, with Xbox 360 Midnight Madness.

Omfg awsome *saves up*

Edit: Didn't microsoft say they were releasing the 360 to the world on the same date?

586213763[/snapback]

that's what they intend to do. highly unlikely though. just imagine trying to meet demand.