New Monster Madness xbox 360 screens *56K Warning*

Nice ground textures? These shot's don't show off much. It's been said a thousand times, but it seems as though current gen hardware could almost run this. I think they need to show off more of the on screen unit count that the new systems can handle. That would be impressive to see.

Nice ground textures? These shot's don't show off much. It's been said a thousand times, but it seems as though current gen hardware could almost run this. I think they need to show off more of the on screen unit count that the new systems can handle. That would be impressive to see.

586479161[/snapback]

agreed, thats pretty yawn inducing.

586479161[/snapback]

the shots dont show off graphics, i mean this game wasnt made to be a graphics ######, they show off gameplay, and thats what matters most....doesnt it.. :unsure:

graphics and textures look great for a console.... but i must say..... Its not really going to be my cup of tea as i dont like playing these types of games where you have a birds eye view.... i dont mind RTS games like C&C and AOE and AOM and the LOTR:BFME and other RTS but this one just doesnt float my boat... plus i think it wud be better played on a PC where it belongs.... Consoles should stick to Action, sports, rpg, some fps games etc etc etc RTS really doesnt work for a console in my opinion.

the shots dont show off graphics, i mean this game wasnt made to be a graphics ######, they show off gameplay, and thats what matters most....doesnt it.. :unsure:

586479182[/snapback]

But they don't even show much in gameplay. If they put up a shot with 70 or so enemies on the screen, then it starts getting impressive, especially when they're rendered to such high quality.

586479182[/snapback]

Screenshots are not capable of showing off gameplay. For example, it would be impossible to make a comparative judgement on the gameplay of two different FPSs just by looking at their screenshots.

But they don't even show much in gameplay. If they put up a shot with 70 or so enemies on the screen, then it starts getting impressive, especially when they're rendered to such high quality.

586479253[/snapback]

you must have missed the gameplay footage of enchant arm, 1000 soldiers against you

See? ArBok's shots give a much better impression of the game.

586479631[/snapback]

actually I was the one posting those shots... :p

we don't know what happened but all of the sudden I had his user on my profile and he had mine on his and we're on different systems, he's on a desktop PC and I'm on my iBook... something is going on with the way the server is delivering cookies... :blink: :wacko:

Neowin servers are possessed... :laugh: :rofl: :p

actually I was the one posting those shots... :p

we don't know what happened but all of the sudden I had his user on my profile and he had mine on his and we're on different systems, he's on a desktop PC and I'm on my iBook... something is going on with the way the server is delivering cookies... :blink:  :wacko:

Neowin servers are possessed...  :laugh:  :rofl:  :p

586479700[/snapback]

Yep, thats your post up there, I can confirm that. :yes: (Judging from the numerous smileys :rofl: )

586479161[/snapback]

I agree, personally i'm not impressed with NextGen.

Maybe only a few games made me go WOW, but not many.

Looks forward to the real NextGen *10 years later* lol

Yep, thats your post up there, I can confirm that. :yes: (Judging from the numerous smileys :rofl: )

586480046[/snapback]

LOLz!!! :blush: :laugh: :rofl: :p

I can run but can't hide from you buddy... :happy:

you must have missed the gameplay footage of enchant arm, 1000 soldiers against you

586479290[/snapback]

How is a trailer of Enchant Arms supposed to show off the gameplay of Monster Madness? ;)