My Death Space

Yeah even though im pretty careless about deaths, its weirder to read who people where in their myspace rather than just someone killed by a car monday.

Is it just me or is that pretty screwed up?

thats just weird :unsure: and very shocking that someone would compile that :|

Not good.

A friend of some friends of mine apparently met up with some guy off the net tonight.

I don't know the exact details but apparently she isnt picking up her phone and she hasn't come home, it's all pretty serious. Her friends are REALLY scared.

I don't know her personally though.

My bad try http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx

I don't see anything wrong with it, the site doesn't do anything bad just posts news articles, their picture and links to their myspace. Brings attention, and the stuff has already been posted by friends and relatives.

Reading some the stuff it makes you think how precious live is, most of the people are quite young. Something like a car accident can easily take someone?s life, I?m actually surprised how many car related accidents occur, quite shocking.

After reading through them all, i must say that its quite depressing. I actually think its a good thing for teens to look at. I mean we all know the statistics about car crashes, but to actually read those, and see how many died that way, and then to go in and look at their comments and see impact their deaths have had... its really something that hits you. Reading those really sends more of a message than a simple number or percentage

After reading through them all, i must say that its quite depressing. I actually think its a good thing for teens to look at. I mean we all know the statistics about car crashes, but to actually read those, and see how many died that way, and then to go in and look at their comments and see impact their deaths have had... its really something that hits you. Reading those really sends more of a message than a simple number or percentage

Right.

And the comments left on their MySpace are heartwrenching.

Oh man.. I went to the 2nd page and saw an image of Anthony 'Tony' McGrath in a coffin. Looking at a dead corpse creeps me out. :(

Completely agree, it really hits it home. I was just lying on my bed and reflecting about some of the material on that site.

There are some murderers on there too.

EDIT: One of the murderers there forced another guy to drink himself to death (water intoxication).

^ I know exactly what you mean. From now on, I'm going to take the phrase "You can die at anytime and anyplace." literally.

Edited by Section 31

Yeah, I am with you on that.

Its depressing, and interesting at the same time, its really nice to see the things that people say about them after their deaths. I'm 17 and it kind of makes me think about all the times I've driven like an idiot and to see how many deaths are due to automobile accidents (poles). Next time, I'll probably think twice about it.

I don't find anything disturbing about the site. It provides insight of what they were like and puts a face to the lives that we only hear about in the news.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. A bit weird to see a site with all that info on people though.