[req] Contra 3dcc

Just been browsing for some nice 3dcc themes, and I found this theme by contra. The thing is, devart, being devart, is kinda flakey and won't let me download at the mo. Does anyone have this theme?

Cheers, Smen.

PS. Could anyone recommend any other sites with 3dcc themes? I've seen skinable and customize.org, from Google, but I'm sure there are others.

it isnt really related to the topic, but is it possible to use a thirdparty shellstyle in the classic design?

maybe if you replace the one found in c:\windows\system32 with one of your choice

Just been browsing for some nice 3dcc themes, and I found this theme by contra. The thing is, devart, being devart, is kinda flakey and won't let me download at the mo. Does anyone have this theme?

I second that request! (dA lost many of its downloads btw)

Cheers, Smen.

PS. Could anyone recommend any other sites with 3dcc themes? I've seen skinable and customize.org, from Google, but I'm sure there are others.

I have collected some 3dcc themes, those you are asking for too. I have nowhere to upload them, but I can mail them to you. The file with all the themes is under 1Mb in size.

Send a PM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...